Gary Speed - Rest in peace

@yourservice

No disrespect intended here in the least.

I was struggling to make any sense of it, and still am tbh.

All correct though, I'll make no more comments in that regard.

Same here MF. And I wasn't implying you had been dis-respectful in any way.

The whole thing seems senseless to me. Such a tragic, tragic waste.

The Newcastle United Blog
09:25

The NUFC blog right on the button again.

Total speculation though. We don't know that he suffered from depression. We don't know if the rumours about his sexual orientation were true. Just because one is less shocking than the other doesn't make it any more or less true.

One of the saddest things about incidents like this is that people tend to say 'if only they'd said something' but we all know it's pretty hard to open up to people and that most people really don't want to know when someone's hurting.

The Newcastle United Blog
09:25

The NUFC blog right on the button again.

Total speculation though. We don't know that he suffered from depression. We don't know if the rumours about his sexual orientation were true. Just because one is less shocking than the other doesn't make it any more or less true.

You don't kill yourself if you're not suffering from sort of mental anguish. Perhaps this has been circumstantial if that's what it is, but why would you kill yourself if you weren't depressed?

Aye seriously, fuck off with this shite. Didn't even make it off that page without the mindless disrespectful speculation starting up.

It's disrespectful to speculate the reasons full stop and people have done nothing but since the start of the thread, on about sexual orientation and media stings. Disgusting to be honest, and J69 is clearly the worst in this instance.

Aye seriously, fuck off with this shite. Didn't even make it off that page without the mindless disrespectful speculation starting up.

It's disrespectful to speculate the reasons full stop and people have done nothing but since the start of the thread, on about sexual orientation and media stings. Disgusting to be honest, and J69 is clearly the worst in this instance.

Seriously man Stevie, not the time for cheap shots. Behave