The No. 10.

Park Life

apart from the goal which is one of the greatest things I've seen at sjp, he was getting a lot of grief from the crowd for holding onto the ball too much when he got it...when he gets a goal like that its more than worth him losing possession a few times, but he'll get a goal like that one in ten so you can still see why it's difficult for Pardew.

How about actually starting him ten times in a row to see if that bears out? He's the most gifted player we have in terms of technique. In our situation, particularly with Tiote and Ba away, the manager should find a place for him in the team.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apart from the goal which is one of the greatest things I've seen at sjp, he was getting a lot of grief from the crowd for holding onto the ball too much when he got it...when he gets a goal like that its more than worth him losing possession a few times, but he'll get a goal like that one in ten so you can still see why it's difficult for Pardew.

How about actually starting him ten times in a row to see if that bears out? He's the most gifted player we have in terms of technique. In our situation, particularly with Tiote and Ba away, the manager should find a place for him in the team.

Agreed

Why does pardew always say " it was nice for him, I am pleased for him etc" instead of saying it was wonderful for US?

Maybe I am

A, Reading too much into it or

B, My english skills are shite

But it just sounds like someone saying "well good for him.. I guess" instead of incorporating his performance into the "us talk". Seems like he is speaking about a player slightly outside the team tbh...

Am I mad?

Why does pardew always say " it was nice for him, I am pleased for him etc" instead of saying it was wonderful for US?

Maybe I am

A, Reading too much into it or

B, My english skills are shite

But it just sounds like someone saying "well good for him.. I guess" instead of incorporating his performance into the "us talk". Seems like he is speaking about a player slightly outside the team tbh...

Am I mad?

C you're a berk

this one is the most likely tbh

The goal was fucking amazing. Probably not seen anything like it since Pedro or Gazza. Lit up what was otherwise a fucking awful game and pretty pitiful performance against Blackburn reserves.

He needs to start against QPR on the wing which unfortunately means we'll have to stick with Best and Shola up front but that's all we have until Ba (assuming he isn't sold first) is back.

Describe the goal for us. :):lol:

Classic HF.

In what sense?

F365 report....

" Ben Arfas first-half display had done little to persuade Pardew of his readiness to command a regular starting berth"

http://www.football365.com/match/3472280/report

Clueless for thinking Pardew will still start obertan over HBA at the wing? Lets see come next weekend then big shite.

Clueless because you struggle to grasp the basic concepts of football and, indeed, basic discourse. Soz.

Feel free to shed light on which particular aspect you are thinking of then. Otherwise you are just being unpleasant. Which is fine if you are that sort of person.

Carry on.