Suarez a racist

2bias

Seeing the "outside the ground" drongos being interviewed on northwest tonight typical misunderstanding of the point

people failing to distinguish between being found guilty of racial abuse and being racist

mentioned earlier, no ones saying hes a KKK member, this is purely based on the one instance that hes been correctly punished over.

edit: also surprised to see Clarke Carlise (former burnley player/countdown contestant) on and talking sense about the whole thing, usually the PFA wheel out Gordon Taylor to talk some utter bollocks and make out that players are all perfect

Edited by Semimental

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus wept!

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/joint-statement-from-lfc-players

Luis Suarez is our teammate and our friend and as a group of players we are shocked and angered that he has been found guilty by the FA.

We totally support Luis and we want the world to know that. We know he is not racist.

We are a squad of many different nationalities and backgrounds. All of us support the Club's commitment to fighting racism. All of us accept there is no place in the game for any form of discrimination. As a group of players we totally support the Kick it Out Campaign.

We have lived, trained and played with Luis for almost 12 months and we don't recognise the way he has been portrayed. We will continue to support Luis through this difficult period, and as a popular and respected friend of all his teammates, he will not walk alone.

That underlined bit is especially cringe-worthy. They're making him out to be the victim, as if it's 100% the truth that he's been wronged.

:lol: What a pathetic, pathetic club they're showing themselves to be. I mean fucking hell, if you're in a position of power at that club and the players approach you and tell you that they want to do this, you tell them that it's a nice gesture of support but given the circumstances, it wouldn't be a wise thing to do.

Not Liverpool though. "Yeah yeah dat'd be fuccchhhhin sound."

Stupid bunch of victim-playing cunts. They should never be allowed to forget their reaction to this incident.

Edited by Gemmill

:lol: What a pathetic, pathetic club they're showing themselves to be. I mean fucking hell, if you're in a position of power at that club and the players approach you and tell you that they want to do this, you tell them that it's a nice gesture of support but given the circumstances, it wouldn't be a wise thing to do.

Not Liverpool though. "Yeah yeah dat'd be fuccchhhhin sound."

Stupid bunch of victim-playing cunts. They should never be allowed to forget their reaction to this incident.

The americans won't be lovin any of this like.

what a fucking retarded picture...

It's known as humour, you fermented trout.

well I think it's distasteful...and that says a lot.

Fermented trout wouldn't be to my taste either, tbh.

If I offended your sense of taste and decency with an obviously ridiculous photoshop lampooning current affairs I can only suggest one thing to you Aeris;

HARDEN THE FUCK UP MAN.

Fermented trout wouldn't be to my taste either, tbh.

:D

I find it distasteful that you used the word retarded so it evens out.