January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry was running out the door when it came on, sky sports saying PSG have firmed up an offier, they did say that BA has stated he has to much respect to the NUFC fans to leave in this window but will go in the summer

but lets be honest, money > respect for fan base

Well just like I was inclined to think Cisse was nowt until it actually happened, equally I'm taking the same view about Krul, Ba etc the other way. The transfer shite will rage for the rest of the window, especially with people writing whatever they fucking care to say on Twitter and people taking it as though they're the players agents.

Whats this about Krul leaving?

whats what about krul leaving?

I read further up LM was saying about him moving.

:lol: you fucking numbnuts!

:glare:

Im ignoring most of the infighting in the thread because its getting boring.

From what I can tell nowhere else in the media is reporting anything to do with Ba, for what it's worth.

Caughtoffside made up some rumour (obviously, it's all they do) about Arsenal, if anyone pays any attention to that then let me know and I'll ignore you from now on.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

The players who replaced the departed players are as good or better, I think that's the idea of transfers.

A club without unlimited resources can't just collect players, It's not a fucking pannini sticker album

:pmsl:

From what I can tell nowhere else in the media is reporting anything to do with Ba, for what it's worth.

Caughtoffside made up some rumour (obviously, it's all the do) about Arsenal, if anyone pays any attention to that then let me know and I'll ignore you from now on.

Ahh no idea it was originally from caughtoffside just seen people on about it on here, I'm more worried about Krul than Ba tbh.

Pardew: "We're trying to get a defender: one in our sights could do very, very well for us". Won't say who.

Would prefer it if he said fuck all. What use is it giving it the big licks beforehand?

Pardew: "We're trying to get a defender: one in our sights could do very, very well for us". Won't say who.

Would prefer it if he said fuck all. What use is it giving it the big licks beforehand?

It's called foreplay man, speaking to the media is like making love to a beautiful woman.