NUFC vs QPR

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone make out what formation we're playing right now? Cause to me it looks like we've switched to a 4-3-3 almost w/ben arfa on the right, shola up top, best on the left, and a midfield of Guthrie, Jonas, and raylor. Strange!

Playing 4-3-3 with Best left and Jonas behind Shola. Best will be more useless than usual now.

I wasn't to know was I? ;)

Should have watched in on a Chinese stream. The mugs commentating for Sky Sports are doing my head in. What kind of tackle is it going to take for them to stop praising QPR's fouls? Unbelievable.

Best took his goal really well. Coloccini keeping it together for us at the back.

I think the whole team and crowd got so pissed off at Derry's tackle and it, plus Hatem coming on, gave everyone a much needed lift. Best is having a good game now on the left, i have to say it looks like 4-3-3 but its confused by Hatem's and Jonas's positions. Best has definitely pulled out to the left and Jonas has gone central.

Are they ever going to shut up about Cabaye running onto that fat little troll Spearings foot?

Yeh. That was a bit of snide comment to make about a player who's on the ground with what everyone watching can tell is a serious injury. Utter prick no way around it.