Arctic Monkeys

Jusoda Kid

The Arctic Monkeys  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent lyrics, decent music and decent members of the band (so far as one can tell)

so I voted for best band in the world ever :unsure:

Lyrically the best band around at the minute, musically the best band around at the moment, only rivalled by the Killers imo.

Oh dear.

Who you into like? McFly?

:unsure: I just think the Killers last album was very average, not a patch on their debut IMO.

Lyrically the best band around at the minute, musically the best band around at the moment, only rivalled by the Killers imo.

Oh dear.

:unsure: I just think the Killers last album was very average, not a patch on their debut IMO.

Cant disagree with that one like, however at the same time "Beatles For Sale" was a shit album.

Guest stevieintoon

Oh dear.

Oh dear at the whole sentence.

Oh dear.

Cant disagree with that one like, however at the same time "Beatles For Sale" was a shit album.

Aye but that was a cynical cash in for Christmas and came out just a few months after A Hard Days Night, not an opus 2 years in the making.

For what it's worth, I thought the second Killers album was good. A few dodgy songs on there, but When You Were Young, Read My Mind, For Reasons Unknown and Where The White Boys Dance are great tunes IMO.

They should have stayed underground with their fan base.

I can remember their forum when they wernt in the big time and downloaded the boots etc,couldnt ever get into them.

The video for "i bet she looks good" when at the end he says "Don't believe the hype" was tongue in cheek at the time but they should be saying it for real now.

Boring same old

good band. i like to see more british bands singing in their accents and coming up with lyrics as good as alex.

going to see them in manchester in a couple of weeks anarl

good band. i like to see more british bands singing in their accents and coming up with lyrics as good as alex.

me too, altho I can't get a hotel for love nor money as there is a Triathlon on that weekend too :outahere: Looks like wor lad will have to stay sober and drive :lol:

me too, altho I can't get a hotel for love nor money as there is a Triathlon on that weekend too :outahere: Looks like wor lad will have to stay sober and drive :lol:

really? shit we haven't booked anywhere yet.

unless you want to pay over 130 quid for a hotel (not including breakfast) then your up shit creek basically. I have spent the last 3 days on line trying to find somewhere and am on "standby" for a hotel next to LCC as they may have a cancellation but it is still costing me 85 quid <_< Or the alternative is to stay in Bury or somewhere and then have the hassle of trying to get in and back ??

Edited by Radgina

unless you want to pay over 130 quid for a hotel (not including breakfast) then your up shit creek basically. I have spent the last 3 days on line trying to find somewhere and am on "standby" for a hotel next to LCC as they may have a cancellation but it is still costing me 85 quid <_< Or the alternative is to stay in Bury or somewhere and then have the hassle of trying to get in and back ??

no way. looks like a camp site might beckon. shit. that'll go down like a lead balloon with the missus