Valentines Day ---- Any Plans?

Christmas Tree

As the latest tweet from NUFC reminds us....

@NUFCOfficial

Newcastle United FC

Valentines day is fast approaching, so why not show your loved one how special she is with some Newcastle United...

https://shop.nufc.co.uk/cgi-bin/live/ecommerce.pl?site=theclubshop_nufc&state=products&dept_id=98&sub_dept_id=01

300748.jpg

Think I might pass on this option.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck all plans. The mrs will probably cook a meal, which she does most nights come to think of it, and if she's really lucky I might dress up as a gay swan and urinate on the lawn like I did last year.

Anyone else find the face on that woman in the photo at the top as irritating as I do? Can't explain why but I hate her.

No cards or presents because we both agree it's bollocks but we do go out on a date.

My turn to pick a restaurant this time. Thinking one of those Argy grill places so I can have a decent steak. She can have the potatoes, seeing as she's vegetarian.

No cards or presents because we both agree it's bollocks but we do go out on a date.

My turn to pick a restaurant this time. Thinking one of those Argy grill places so I can have a decent steak. She can have the potatoes, seeing as she's vegetarian.

:lol:

I think I'm going to get a few drinks down Ms TS then take her up the Brighton Wheel, if that's alright with her.

Edited by trophyshy

My wife of many years looks at any showy romantic gesture with great suspicion. So no.

Edit: and if I bought that get up for her, I reckon she'd use the bra-strap to remove my testicles

Edited by Kitman

Thinking cocktails, Neptune and Bed.

You dressing up as him and standing in the bath? Crown on. Seaweed draped over your shoulders. Fully vexed.

Now we know what the diet's for.

She can dress up as the Little Mermaid and CT can give her a thorough telling off :lol: