Derek Llambias

Christmas Tree

I know he is a cnut and everything that goes with that, but in the spirit of having a great club atmosphere its nice to see that he's ther and taking part in Tenerife. The more we have a happy camp from top to bottom the more we'll succeed imo.

llambias.png

Rest of the photos here

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/News/Gallery/0,,10278~2589340,00.html

Edited by Christmas Tree

Free holiday in the sun? Of course he's going to be there.

This, sure he's always on fucking holiday, except this time it makes it looks like hes doing a bit of light work

why's he not busy working on transfers

well if the players and manager are in Tenerife then what good would sitting in Newcastle do to transfers?

if Carr and the scouting team are out looking at players then it must be better that the Chief Exec (or whatever his title is) and the Manager are in the same place to report to?

I fuckin hate team bonding sessions where I work. Makes me wonder how much players enjoy it.

To be fair you'd probably enjoy your team bonding sessions a fair bit more if your company took you all to Tenerife.

and just had you playing football all the time

I fuckin hate team bonding sessions where I work. Makes me wonder how much players enjoy it.

To be fair you'd probably enjoy your team bonding sessions a fair bit more if your company took you all to Tenerife.

and just had you playing football all the time

Pardew let them "have a few beers" on the last night too.

It's the people I hate more than the activities.

If Nile Ranger was there I might Shearer him.

I know he is a cnut and everything that goes with that, but in the spirit of having a great club atmosphere its nice to see that he's ther and taking part in Tenerife. The more we have a happy camp from top to bottom the more we'll succeed imo.

llambias.png

Rest of the photos here

http://www.nufc.co.u...2589340,00.html

I just want to hit him with a baseball bat with 7 inch nails in.

It's the people I hate more than the activities.

If Nile Ranger was there I might Shearer him.

.. but he's a terrifying gangsta (sic) wouldn't he 'pop a cap in yo ass'?

Got to say, I hated team bonding exercises everywhere I worked bar one. That was the one where the higher ups didn't fuck around with name badges and trust exercises, balls to that 'heres a bar tab, see you later'. Sorted. :aye: