Questions from a Spurs Fan

BigDub

Howzit, everybody? Spurs fan here in peace. I come from the Spurs forum http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv and was hoping that you all might be willing to answer some pre-match questions regarding the upcoming fixture between Spurs and Newcastle. I will be compiling the answers and posting them on our site for our members to read in an attempt to spark some good pre-match conversation. Please feel free to answer any or all of the 10 questions below. Thanks in advance for your help, looking forward to a great match this weekend!

1. You all have had a great season thus far. Where in the table do you see Newcastle finishing? Do you have what it takes to finish about Arsenal, Liverpool, or even Chelsea?
  2. Where do you see Spurs finishing this season?
  3. It seems like many Newcastle fans questioned the hiring of Alan Pardew at first. What are your thoughts on him now?
  4. What is your opinion of Harry Redknapp?
  5. Would you take Andy Carroll back at a reasonable price or have you moved on from him completely? Do you think he'll ever be able to regain his form at Liverpool?
  6. Are you surprised at the team's form after losing Nolan, Carroll and Barton in a short space of time?
  7. How highly do you rate Tim Krul? Do you fear losing him in the summer?
  8. Who is your favorite Newcastle player to watch play? Favorite Spurs player to watch?
  9. Who are your top transfer targets in the summer and how many pieces do you need to add to be a legitimate top 4 threat (if any)?
  10. Finally, what is your prediction for the match? Who scores?

Mods: I hope I've put this thread in the right place. If not, feel free to move it or let me know where I can re-post it.

Edited by BigDub

• You all have had a great season thus far. Where in the table do you see Newcastle finishing? Do you have what it takes to finish about Arsenal, Liverpool, or even Chelsea?

we've had an absolute belter. better than anyone expected. after the start we've made, i'm hoping for top 6.

• Where do you see Spurs finishing this season?

top 4. you look a quality outfit. probably 3rd as the manchester clubs look like they've got a bit more than the rest but you lot have closed the gap and look better than chelsea and arsenal for now.

• It seems like many Newcastle fans questioned the hiring of Alan Pardew at first. What are your thoughts on him now?

he's won us around. i was gutted when hughon was sacked after doing a superb job but to be fair to pardew he's done an unbelievable job in difficult circumstances. not many managers would put up with an owner like ashley but to be fair, pardew was desperate for a job when we took him on.

• What is your opinion of Harry Redknapp?

dodgy. lucky not to go down but a good man manager. dead cert to take over the england job.

• Would you take Andy Carroll back at a reasonable price or have you moved on from him completely? Do you think he'll ever be able to regain his form at Liverpool?

not as long as they keep playing him like he's torres. he's not. get balls into the box and he'll score. decent but limited striker. never worth 35m million. i'd take him back for 10-15m as he was never worth more than that.

• Are you surprised at the team's form after losing Nolan, Carroll and Barton in a short space of time?

yes. knew little about last summer's signings but most of them have done well and we haven't missed the key players in the squad from the previous couple of years like i thought we would.

• How highly do you rate Tim Krul? Do you fear losing him in the summer?

top keeper. i reckon he'll stay for now but will probably move on in time if a mega offer comes in.

• Who is your favorite Newcastle player to watch play? Favorite Spurs player to watch?

for you lot, bale. for us colocini

• Who are your top transfer targets in the summer and how many pieces do you need to add to be a legitimate top 4 threat (if any)?

we're still a way off the top 4. next season will be tricky depending on whether the fat twat running the club decides to cash in on key players. most of us are hoping that our success this year has revived his enthusiasm for the club and that signing cisse is a sign of things to come

• Finally, what is your prediction for the match? Who scores?

3-1 to you lot.

1. 6th-7th. Goal for me is some sort of european competition.

2. 3rd.

3. Very happy with him now, was outraged when they removed Hughton.

4. Cunt who continuously talks about our players.

5. Id have him back for 5m ish. His wages will be a stumbling block either way now though. Id rather have our Dembas.

6. Very surprised at how good we have been this season, not so much because of Nolan and Barton though.

7. Very very highly. Dont think he will go to spurs though.

8. Demba Ba, Modric.

9. Anyone whos free. Dont really get the top 4 threat as theres 7 teams if you include us who can be seen as "good". A right back, centre back, and winger to replace what we already have would make us a far better team, not going to happen though.

10. Sort of think you will win it because Tiote and Cabaye are out. I can also see the dembas destroying you though. 3-2 to you, 1 goal for each Demba.

1. reckon we'll finish in a european spot of some description

2. 3rd

3. Skeptical of him at first for good reason, can't fault the work he's done

4. Tax Dodger, player tapper upper who can't take a taste of his own medicine (Modric)

5. I'd take him back, hes a good player when used right, Liverpool don't and won't though so no I don't think he will

6. No because they have been adequetly replaced, Im surprised at the players stepping up to fill enriques place however

7. Raw but potentially top level, great reactions, commands his area well

8. Ba, whereever he picks the ball up there is a sense he can score. not as exciting but Dawson has really stepped up lately, should be playing for england I think

9. right winger for the first team, defensive depth, and all round squad depth, in that order

10. Score Draw

1) We'll come 6th I think. We've had a decent season but Tottenham have overachieved more than we have and fair play to them. I see Chelsea 4th Arsenal 5th and Liverpool 7th.

2) 3rd biggest overachievement since Everton in 2005 when you look at club size, fair play.

3) As a man, total cunt. As a manager more than competent, reasonably pleased.

4) Total wank. Again proven quality manager.

5) I'd have him back for £10m that's his worth, I have no opinion on what he'll do at Liverpool, but if you're not a bin dipper or foreign it's harder to be a success there. Strange club, awful city, shit supporters.

6) I didn't have any expectations of us this season either way because I didn't know enough about the likes of Cabaye, and was worried about Demba's knee. I didn't have an expectation either way, although after the 0-0 draw with Arsenal opening day, I did think where are we going to get goals from.

7) Krul isn't the finished article but he's already in the top 5 keepers in the country. I have no fear of losing him. Of the bigger clubs Man Utd have two young keepers they've spent fortunes on, Arsenal wouldn't pay £15m+, Liverpool wouldn't part with Reina while the two artifically supported clubs have long term keepers. Who else could entice him? Tottenham? Even with Champions League football I very much doubt it particularly if we do make the top 6.

8) Peter Beardsley, favourite Tottenham player was Gazza, of the current era, I like Ledley King because he's not a mug, he just gets on with it, he's a good footballer, he's got a lisp but that's not his fault.

9) We need at least 4 squad players to get to the next level. A top right back, a top centre half, a top midfielder someone like Milner who can play L R or middle not that we'd get him like, and two new strikers to replace Best, Shola and Lovenkrands. I think the main target is Vertongen from Ajax who will cost about £10m, I'd like to see us get Clyne from Palace, but our scout Graham Carr is the daddy, he picks up players for us you've never heard of for £4m, you see them play like Tiote and realise they're worth far more, so no doubt we'll get the same again.

10) Tottenham 3 Newcastle 1 - we have no midfield, don't care who scores for Tottenham, another one for Cisse would be good for his confidence though.

1. You all have had a great season thus far. Where in the table do you see Newcastle finishing? Do you have what it takes to finish about Arsenal, Liverpool, or even Chelsea? - Think it will be close run. Wont keep up with Chelsea but do think we may be around the other two. 7th.
  2. Where do you see Spurs finishing this season? - 3rd
  3. It seems like many Newcastle fans questioned the hiring of Alan Pardew at first. What are your thoughts on him now? - He talks well in front of camera. Almost too well. But you can't question what he has done. Kept the togetherness we had under Houghton and progressed us further.
  4. What is your opinion of Harry Redknapp? - Bit of a twat really isnt he? Taps up players without batting an eyelid and moans like fuck when its done to him. That said, good manager.
  5. Would you take Andy Carroll back at a reasonable price or have you moved on from him completely? Do you think he'll ever be able to regain his form at Liverpool? - Like many have said I dont think he suits their current play style. More that than his loss of form. I would have him back but he wouldnt start every game. We dont have strength in depth in that dept so would be good back up.
  6. Are you surprised at the team's form after losing Nolan, Carroll and Barton in a short space of time? - Not when you see the quality of their replacements
  7. How highly do you rate Tim Krul? Do you fear losing him in the summer? - One of the best in the league on current form. Oddly, I dont fear losing him.
  8. Who is your favorite Newcastle player to watch play? Favorite Spurs player to watch? - Quite a few of our players are good to watch now. Colo at the back though, calming influence. For you I think Modric.
  9. Who are your top transfer targets in the summer and how many pieces do you need to add to be a legitimate top 4 threat (if any)? - To consistently go for top 4 we'd need a fair few. New LB, CH, RM would be a start. First and foremost we need a centre half. Taylor and Colo are good, but no depth at all.
  10. Finally, what is your prediction for the match? Who scores? Would love us to nick a point but can't see it. 2-1 to Spurs with Bale and one other to score (reckon Bale will skin Simpson sadly), For us, I could see Ba continuing his run. Shame we are missing our CMs for a decent game. Guthrie is doing well though tbf.

1. It's been phenomenal no-one (ourselves obviously included) saw this happening, I'd love to finish in the top 6 and if we continue to play how we've been playing I can see it happening especially as the 3 teams you've mentioned imo are nothing special Liverpool are an average team with a bad manager, Chelsea are an aging team with a bad manager and Arsenal are pretty average if they lose RVP (same can be pointed at us but everyone reckons we're mid-table anyway).

2. Top 3, Spurs and the Manchester clubs are the best 3 squads this season imo.

3. He's a tosser but he's our tosser, good manager gets the best out of his players.

4. He's a tosser but he's your tosser, good manager gets the best out of his players (to be clear he's a better manager than Pardew at the moment)

5. Yes I'd take him back in the £8m range, Dalglish is a total mug and he's the reason Carroll looks poor he's an old fashioned target man where if you have 2 wingers giving him crosses he'll score goals. Dalglish is too busy standing up for racism in sport and condoning Suarez's attempts on the lives of players like Parker mid-game.

6. Yes I believed those 3 were key to us (Enrique too) but the replacements brought in like Santon, Cabaye, Ba/Cisse have more than filled their roles and Santon aside they're far better than what we previously had.

7. Extremely highly, one of the best keepers in this division at 23 phenomenal talent. He is very tall, has big safe hands, controls his box well and is a fantastic shot stopper he also grabs the ball like a keepers should rather than this punching away crap players like Reina do. Probably similar to how you fear Modric leaving.

8. for us Ba, Colocinni and (when he's on top of his game which he hasn't been) Ben Arfa. For your lot Modric, Lennon and (when he's on top of his game) Bale.

9. I'd love to see us get this Douglas lad from FC Twente we've been linked with but really no one knows our targets. To be a top 4 threat we need another good CB, another good full back, either 1 winger or 2 (depending on Marveux's fitness) and I think we'd be starting to transition to an excellent team aside from those we'd need more depth.

10. Hope for a draw, think it'll be a loss as long as Ba + Cisse score to keep their confidence up and we thrash Wolves and the Mackems to make up for is. If we had Tiote and Cabaye I'd be a little more confident but the Perchinator will get torched by Modric.

1) Cracking season and like everyone on here very happy. Think we will come 6th....just.

2) 3rd.

3) Was questioned because we didnt think he was no better than Haughton. Hes done great and he seems to have shut up some of the West Ham fans up who were saying he doesnt have a plan B, but hes shown a few times he does.

4) Saggy Face, crook of a cunt. I would be worried for your clubs finances, every club he has been to has fallen to the thieving cunt.

5) I would have him back aye. He showed in parts v your boys on Monday that he was getting back onto form thanks to the run of games hes getting.

6) Teams form? We have had some poor form at times, but generally since we lost our big players we have done well. I was expecting the worse when Barton went, but, its seen as a wise move.

7) Krul has shown his class this season and is improving all the time, especially his kicking game. The only team I do fear losing him to is your boys. Friedal isnt getting any younger.

8) Player to watch at the moment, got to be Ba. His first touch is class, his vision fantastic and he is a smiley player. Spurs, must say, dont have one tbh. Possibley Bale.

9) We need 4 minimum and keep hold of Colo, Krul, Ba & Tiote. CH, LB, RM & FWD. Getting shut of Strola would be nice too!

10) Spuds 2-0 Toon. Not hopeful like.

1: We can finish above those three, will we? Not sure about it but I reckon we might get ahead of one of them.

2: Probably 3rd, you've a good home record which obviously helps.

3: All in all he's doing a decent job and I think the owner trusts him which also helps, he speaks his language and was/is desperate and probably realises he'll never get a better job than he's now in.

4: Can't stand the fucker, how he's never been done for the blatant tapping of Ba astounds me. As has been said, decent manager.

5: Carroll is being wasted and has now visibly lost confidence, would take him on loan but it would have to suit us, not him or Liverpool.

6: Very surprised as I wasn't sure how the French lads would settle and hadn't a clue whether we'd end up with another sick note in Ba. Our signings have been very astute, gone are the days of free loaders like Owen and Duff.

7: Krul has the potential to be one of the best keepers in the World but he's only young and is learning, he's a kid who seems generally in awe of our club and has been around for a few years now. I think he's going nowhere yet, not many clubs spend huge amounts on developing keepers.

8: All time it would be Beardsley, right now? I love the team ethic we have and I get as much satisfaction out of someone like Ryan Taylor scoring as I do from Ba, also love seeing the players play for each other. I don't sit and watch Spurs much to be honest but you've some good players absolutely no doubt, although Parker is the most over rated player I've seen in a long while, saying that he's the right player for you lot right now to have.

9: I'm happy letting the scouts at NUFC carry on as they have been lately, good players in, no worky tickets and no players on a downward spiral in their careers. We just need some better cover for our strikers and defence.

10: You're very strong at home, we're missing Cabaye and Tiote in the middle, Modric and Bales movement could cause us trouble. If we can get some of the ball and hold you out for a while I can see our strikers hurting you. Depends on Pardew and his attitude, he's hinted at having a go and just letting our hair down, if he goes into this game with the attitude we had at Anfield you'll win handsome and well. I hope he has a bit more balls.

1. You all have had a great season thus far. Where in the table do you see Newcastle finishing? Do you have what it takes to finish about Arsenal, Liverpool, or even Chelsea? At the beginning of the season I'd have been happy with an improvement on last year; finishing in the top ten. Now, I think we can readjust our goals and genuinely look to break into the UEFA cup/Europa League/Whatever it's called. So, 6th/7th would be doable in my opinion
  2. Where do you see Spurs finishing this season? Anywhere between 3rd and 6th. I think you've been in great form and have been playing some excellent football, but you've not yet had a real blip and the closer to the end of the season that happens, the greater impact it can have.
  3. It seems like many Newcastle fans questioned the hiring of Alan Pardew at first. What are your thoughts on him now? He's done a cracking job on and off the pitch. There are times you wonder about his selection choices, but given where we are in the table and the teams we've beaten, you have to give him credit. Off the pitch he's been a breath of fresh air for a club that has been proven by a court to have lied to it's fans. He's been as honest as he can, and is one of those managers who is honest enough to admit when we've been lucky in games.
  4. What is your opinion of Harry Redknapp? Honestly? I think he's crooked as they come, I know he's not been found guilty, but he's definitely been fiddling his taxes. I hate the way he taps up other teams players and no one calls him on it. I don't think he's tactically brilliant, but he's a master motivator and the players under him really seem to grow in confidence and assurance. In a lot of ways he reminds me of Terry Venables
  5. Would you take Andy Carroll back at a reasonable price or have you moved on from him completely? Do you think he'll ever be able to regain his form at Liverpool? Right now, he'd not get into our team. He's a player with bags of promise but this move may well kill his career. He's not built for pass and move, on the deck football. He's a bludgeon that needs good service from the wings. He's a raw Duncan Ferguson, If Gerrard had been providing good crosses all season he'd have scored a lot more. In short, no I wouldn't have him back, I like how we're playing and we'd have to change to accommodate him. I don't think Liverpool will ever see a good Andy Carroll, he'll have to fuck off to Stoke or somewhere like that to regain any kind of form.
  6. Are you surprised at the team's form after losing Nolan, Carroll and Barton in a short space of time? If you'd asked me then what would have happened I'd have expected a plummet. But the team we have now is better, younger and less likely to stub out a cigarette in someones eye than that team. Ba has been a revelation, I think he got a grace period from the fans because he didn't cost anything, if we'd spent big there would have been an expectation and that could have translated to nervous performances. He's scored 16 since Ramadan and he's quickly becoming a fan-favourite.
  7. How highly do you rate Tim Krul? Do you fear losing him in the summer? He's an excellent 'keeper and the flaws in his game (prone to rush of blood to the head and the occasional bad decision) will disappear with experience and maturity. I don't think we'll sell him in the summer unless we get a Carroll sized sum.
  8. Who is your favorite Newcastle player to watch play? Favorite Spurs player to watch? Tricky. I love watching Ben Arfa when he's on song, but he's still not found his rhythm in the Premier League, I do like watching Cabaye spraying the passes around, he's so dreamy :wub: but I'd probably have to say Tiote. He's a Titan and we've really missed him while he's been away. I really rate Walker and think his marauding runs will be a Premier League mainstay for years to come.
  9. Who are your top transfer targets in the summer and how many pieces do you need to add to be a legitimate top 4 threat (if any)? No idea. I'm not kidding, there's no way I could predict who Graham Carr (our chief scout and the comedian Alan Carr's dad) will unearth. Positionally? I think we need strength at Centre half and we should be going for a player with the physical presence of Samba (but younger). I'd like us to keep adding to the squad as a whole, but CB and RW are priorities. 4th psoition might be out of our grasps for a few years yet. We're a good side, but Man U, Man City will be the front two for a long time and then theres Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and yourselves scrapping for the next two spots. Right now, being the best of the rest is a realistic ambition.
  10. Finally, what is your prediction for the match? Who scores? I'm afraid to say it'll be 3-1 to Spurs. Missing our 2nd choice CB, our 2 first choice central midfielders will mean we'll be fielding a fairly hotchpotch side. Defoe will score, Parker will probably come back to haunt us and probably Bale. One of the Dembas will score for us.

Think Spurs fans will know who Graham Carr is seeing as he worked there.

Also not sure of the logic of 'every team has a blip and a blip at the end of the season is worse' since logically it doesn't matter when it happens. Spurs look good enough not to have a dip in form at all. I guess you mean they could fade away if they have a dip in form, don't see any reason for that happening though.

Modric is such a class act, there was a moment in the second half against the wp's when he just stopped the ball and changed the direction of his run, picking the ball back up and fucking off the defender. Was utterly lush but he then gave the ball away which I was a bit gutted about as it was beautiful stuff. Such a shame we didn't have the ambition, structure or wherewithal to get him at the time. Having said that we would not have kept hold him if we had !!! ;)

Modric is class but he does a lot of his wizadry quite deep if you can keep him hemmed in there, which is what we need to do. That and for Bale to have another quiet one. Lennon was a big miss for them against the wp's, dunno if he's back but they'll have yet another route to goal if he is. Big ask but the pressure is off for me. Don't allow ourselves to be outfought and then give the Demba's some ammo and see what answers they've got to that. Their defence were awesome at Anfield but I fancy our two to be more of a handful than Carroll and Co. The test will be in getting it to them, but lets see how they like it if we do.

I hope his friends on his forum don't get as upset as their peers on RAWK did about some of our answers.

Was trying to remember who it was that came on here and then went mental. :lol: How could I forget it was the WP's and their precious 'respect Kenny' shite.

Jesus what a horrible club. I apologise to Stevie unreservedly for ever contradicting him when he's previously been at pains to stress just how awful LFC is.

• You all have had a great season thus far. Where in the table do you see Newcastle finishing? Do you have what it takes to finish about Arsenal, Liverpool, or even Chelsea? - I'd be ecstatic with 6th. Anything higher and I may nut.
  • Where do you see Spurs finishing this season? - About 4th. If Redknapp leaves you however...
  • It seems like many Newcastle fans questioned the hiring of Alan Pardew at first. What are your thoughts on him now? - I'm pleasantly surprised by him. He's doing (almost) everything alright, considering the resources we have. Graham Carr deserves a lot of recognition for his scouting talent.
  • What is your opinion of Harry Redknapp? Dodgy, shifty bastard. Doing great for your lot considering he always seemed a journeyman also-ran manager to me. Seriously disliked him for the Ba situation.
  • Would you take Andy Carroll back at a reasonable price or have you moved on from him completely? Do you think he'll ever be able to regain his form at Liverpool?- Yeah I would. But at a far lesser price. I hope he never regains the form whilst at Liverpool. Anywhere else he went, I couldn't care less.
  • Are you surprised at the team's form after losing Nolan, Carroll and Barton in a short space of time? - I was at the time. But only because the players we brought in were of unknown quantity to me. Now? Nope.
  • How highly do you rate Tim Krul? Do you fear losing him in the summer?- He is a a massively talented 'keeper and I rate him as one of the best in the league at the moment. I do fear losing him but then I do for all our talented players, such is the habit of the media to wind us up everytiime the transfer window looms.
  • Who is your favorite Newcastle player to watch play? Favorite Spurs player to watch?- Currently? Ba. He's a machine. Spurs? I don't normally watch spurs but I do like Defoe when he can be bothered.
  • Who are your top transfer targets in the summer and how many pieces do you need to add to be a legitimate top 4 threat?- Dunno about our targets tbh. Could be anyone on the cheap the way we've gone about our business. I'd say we need a fair amount of players for first team and cover to seriously challenge the top 4 (which I think will be unlikely anyways) as our squad is perilously thin.
  • Finally, what is your prediction for the match? Who scores? - You'll win 2-1. Ba or Cisse will score for us.

Think Spurs fans will know who Graham Carr is seeing as he worked there.

Also not sure of the logic of 'every team has a blip and a blip at the end of the season is worse' since logically it doesn't matter when it happens. Spurs look good enough not to have a dip in form at all. I guess you mean they could fade away if they have a dip in form, don't see any reason for that happening though.

Some might, other may not, seemed reasonable to pop it in.

re: the second bit, it seems fairly straightforward that a blip towards the end of the season is more damaging because there's less opportunity to recoup lost points?

You all have had a great season thus far. Where in the table do you see Newcastle finishing? Do you have what it takes to finish about Arsenal, Liverpool, or even Chelsea?

1. 6th would be an impressive achievement. I seee us finishing anywhere from 5th to 10th.

2. I think Spurs will finish in 3rd or 4th.

3. Pardew has done well in what were quite difficult circumstances.

4. A decent manager who is doing a good job with Spurs. Massive hypocrit, and all round dodgy wheeler dealer.

5. Would have to be a significantly reduced wage. Liverpool bought a square peg for their round hole, form is not the real issue.

6. I am surprised at how well we've recruited and subsequently jhow well we're doing. They were some influential players, but were not without their negatives. Enrique was a bigger loss.

7. Very highly. Still has plenty of room to improve, but has had some wonderful performances and will hopefully spend his whole career at Newcastle between the sticks.

8. Demba Ba - pure goal scorer who always finds a way to get the ball in the back of the net.

9. No idea who our targets are. We need to strengthen our defense forst and foremost.

10. Predicting a 2-1 win for Tottenham. Defoe double, Demba Ba for us.

1. I would say we'll finish 6th. I think we are better than Liverpool and will finish above them. We are close to Arsenal as they are at the moment but I can see them getting over us by the end of the season.
  2. 3rd You have a very good side but City and ManU probably have too much for you at this stage.
  3. I was angry at first mostly because Hughton was doing well and deserved some loyalty but Pardew has done exceptionally well. Better than anyone would have expected. He generally organises us very well and the credit he deserves for perma-benching Smith cannot be understated.
  4. Cunt. But not as silly as he would have people believe. Smart operator.
  5. I don't think he'd be available for anything less than £10m even in the absolute best circumstances for us so with that in mind I would say no as I think our scouts could find better for that money, and they have done already. Also, he would not start ahead of Ba and Cisse so £10m for a backup would never happen with Ashley in charge.
  6. Yes and No. Carroll was great for us but the performance of Ba has been nothing short of brilliant. I thought Ba would do well but he has surpassed those expectations big time. Cisse is class too, so I expect similar performances from him. Nolan was replaced by Cabaye I guess, although they're different types of players. Cabaye came with pedigree but I don't really watch Ligue 1 so I didn't know much about him. He has done well. Barton hasn't really been replaced per se as he was playing wide right in a sort of Beckham role. But with the quality of Joey comes all the baggage and being rid of him was always going to work out well in the end. As QPR are now finding out. So all in all I am suprised by the quality of the replacements but the players we lost had their problems and were by no means indispensable for us. Enrique on the other hand was. He has not been replaced.
  7. Very highly. If De Gea continues to struggle I could see ManU coming in for him at some point. He used to struggle with claiming crosses but he's sorted that out pretty well and he's a brilliant shot stopper.
  8. Demba Ba. Scotty Parker, we all think he's brilliant too, honest.
  9. We need a LB so Santon can replace Simpson at RB. A CB to play alongside Colo. A RW, Ober is not good enough for a starting role. Then in terms of depth we need another CM to compete with Tiote for a place and another Striker to relegate Shola to the reserves.
  10. 2-2 Can't tip against us so Ba, Cisse to score.

What is it with fans of other clubs asking us what we think of their managers? Hope this lad doesn't make the same mistake as that Dippers fan did who asked us what we thought of Dalglish. :lol:

What is it with fans of other clubs asking us what we think of their managers? Hope this lad doesn't make the same mistake as that Dippers fan did who asked us what we thought of Dalglish. :lol:

:lol:

We should get DEADMAN asking questions on other boards hahahahaha /deadman