NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www1.skysport...aims-move-talks

Mulumbu in talks with us and spurs? Would be a good addition imo, living in Birmingham I go and watch West Brom play a fair bit and he's a decent player to say the least, as long as he's a backup and not a replacement for Tiote.

"For now, I'm leaving it all in the hands of my agent"

So he'll sign for the team that pays the best I think.

Hi, I am new to this. I seen in many paper here Korea, Newcastle sign Jong Il-Gwan. He is talent. He score many goal here. He will be god guy at football.

have photo from paper but how I take from computer to this place. I need help.

Edited by Koreantoon

Hi. He can make success in Newcastle. He make many goal in Korea. He is little. he is ninteen years age. He can do much skills.

You see Jong video-

He score goal, and goal and goal.

Edited by Koreantoon

Your English is good (much better than my Korean would be!), we can understand it fine :D

Welcome to the forums :nufc:

(there's a strange small of an Irish man.u fan in here now mind)

Did my post get deleted? There is no internet access for civilians in North Korea. Unless this poster is Kim Jong Un, he's on a wind up. Unless he's from the South, but I don't know why he wouldn't mention the fact that this player is North Korean.

I know that. But most of us aren't on twitter 24/7. Especially blokes of your era

Indeed. Blokes of your era arent on twitter 24/7, they're following blokes of his era around on Toontastic making snide comments.

Edited by ChezGiven