NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few people are jumping on the Anita story today. I remain skeptical to be honest, can't see us paying 7-10 million for him. As usual the blogs and news reports claim he would be a replacement for Tiote..or Cabaye..

some mong on tiwtter last night was "ringing his agent" and such

honestly why do people follow these spackers

Exact reason why I don't use twitter..Also don't really know how to work it.

Just read another "article/blog" about Anita saying it has all be agreed ( i.e. fee and terms) and now means that Tiote is "certainly" going to Chelsea for £20 million!

Fucks me off when people assume that we will sell all our players because were looking to buy new additions, Graham Carr said in his interview the other day the Mike Ashely doesn't want to sell the best players etc and even if he does I would seriously be pissed off if Tiote went for £20 million, try adding another ten then maybe.

Stop giving these shit sites hits man. :lol: You can't on the one hand rage about how annoying these know nowt twats are, whilst simultaneously hoovering up everything they have to say. I don't even get to see these things you're talking about, so you must be going looking for them. :razz:

Stop giving these shit sites hits man. :lol: You can't on the one hand rage about how annoying these know nowt twats are, whilst simultaneously hoovering up everything they have to say. I don't even get to see these things you're talking about, so you must be going looking for them. :razz:

I don't go looking for them, I use the NewsNow Newcastle United all sources news site and it basically updates every few mins from around the globe showing any news about the club.

It is a good site usually.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Newcastle+United/Top+Sources

You are right though I shouldn't read specific sites if I don't wanna get annoyed. I just worry that with so many media outlets saying our players will go it will turn their heads.

Depends if you mean his real agent or the broom head that nufcfans said he spoke to?

Honestly, that lot like Ant says, they actually advertised on twitter for someone to write for their blog and asked for interviews and CVs. Also recently said their legal team was going to sue someone. I just imagine some spotty sweaty teen with action men on top of his PC desk with pen names scrawled on them "Press" :lol:

News now is spot on for collecting the news. But what makes it better is the ability to block blog and fan sites so you only get stuff from the sites you want. The highlight option helps you filter out anymore shite.

News now is spot on for collecting the news. But what makes it better is the ability to block blog and fan sites so you only get stuff from the sites you want. The highlight option helps you filter out anymore shite.

I didn't know that, Thanks mate

Student from leeds or something iirc.

he was trying to get an association on here before n'all, and advertised for writers (same as above, unpaid journos looking to come aboard a great opportunity! :D)

i thought he hassled Chez or HF at the time and all to be a writer in a thread where one of them posted one of their great economic/stat summaries as well.

Well according to "whois", the site is owned by Umar Farook. Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/UmarOnline which lists hims as...

Journalist, Producer (radio, TV, online) & #NUFC fan. Worked at BBC, Sky, Telegraph, Guardian & Sports Tonight. These views are my own.

Don't know much about Anita, but if we're willing to pay 6-8 million for him he must be good! Tiote and Anita holding and then Cabaye playing in the hole would be quite nice!

We just need a winger and a defender now.

Fuckin Umar?.....might have known. He used to post on a few other sites I've perused over the years. He's a self regarding bell end who thought Glen Roeder was some sort of Matt Busby figure. Got the distinct impression he thought it was ok to lecture season ticket holding Mags somtimes twice his age on why their opinons didn't count and how he knew better, despite having never been within 100 miles of SJP. A classic broadband/sky tv fan boy.

Sold him a few tickets from time to time after he moved to London for his er "media career" which apparently was/is genuine. He wouldn't come into a pub to collect them at Arsenal once and then quibbled over paying face price iirc. Drummer off one forum for stating with utter conviction that homosexuallity was "unatural" and "wrong" Who is he allegdeing to work for now?.....wonder if they're aware of his enlightened views on such issues?....

Fuckin Umar?.....might have known. He used to post on a few other sites I've perused over the years. He's a self regarding bell end who thought Glen Roeder was some sort of Matt Busby figure. Got the distinct impression he thought it was ok to lecture season ticket holding Mags somtimes twice his age on why their opinons didn't count and how he knew better, despite having never been within 100 miles of SJP. A classic broadband/sky tv fan boy.

Sold him a few tickets from time to time after he moved to London for his er "media career" which apparently was/is genuine. He wouldn't come into a pub to collect them at Arsenal once and then quibbled over paying face price iirc. Drummer off one forum for stating with utter conviction that homosexuallity was "unatural" and "wrong" Who is he allegdeing to work for now?.....wonder if they're aware of his enlightened views on such issues?....

Exactly the kind of bloke I'd imagined him being. It's a good thing for any aspiring writers to constantly update a blog so you can add to a portfolio etc and increase your chances of getting your work seen but that website is just them passing off other stories with absolutely no differences. Their Twitter account just retweets a load of shit for the most part and there's no journalistic talent on show. What's worse is that they actually ask for CVs and conduct online interviews :lol: All of that just to steal other people's opinions and stories.

He thought Luque was the best signing ever due to his YouTube compilation and said so on his blog....i take it this is the blog he wanted HF and Chez to write stuff for and then claim the credit himself? :lol: honestly when I think back that's really funny..the blog came across as if it was written by an 8 year old.