mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Do we really need another "let's all laugh at Sunderland" thread?

I mean don't get me wrong, a lot of it is gold.

yes, but i do feel any opportunity to use the phrase "hoist by his own petard" should be taken.

incidentally i hope that cunt Quinn saw it tonight

Kittaz - see page 2 of MT's link above

*cough* their avatar !

:lol: you don't suppose it's one of them?

Oh I'd love to think so mate - especially having read the biggest thread on there that blows about them jumping Scousers on their way out

behold . .

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=686897

Edit

" one of our fans threatened to knock out my sister, by charging into the everton coaches they knocked by brother in law in with them and he was in tears.

when challenged he replied, they're cu.nts and whee are yeh.

classy as fuck going to punch a lass"

" I was stuck in traffic after the match down dame dorothy street and there was about 6-7 sunderland lads , trying to kick in a range rover that was also stuck in the traffic and prise open the doors"

Edited by LoveTheBobby

Am nee Brad Pitt, but am areet, I'd be sexy if a could lose 2 stone, but am telling you this now mackems are fuckin ugly. From Jarrow to Peaterley they're fuckin ugly. The camera went on the mackem faces loads of times. I honestly believe it's to do with centuries of inbreeding. There's something about their faces, I don't know if it's diet, they just look downtrodden common tramps almost to a man.

I'd be sexy if a could lose 2 stone

:lol: Is this what you tell yourself when you're taking all these mobile phone photos?

Agree about the mackems though. At one point they showed a close up of two kids with identical mod type haircuts, and they both looked ill. Thing is they've assembled one of the ugliest teams in the league as well. All of them are pasty ill looking freaks with acne scarring.

I'd be sexy if a could lose 2 stone

:lol: Is this what you tell yourself when you're taking all these mobile phone photos?

Agree about the mackems though. At one point they showed a close up of two kids with identical mod type haircuts, and they both looked ill. Thing is they've assembled one of the ugliest teams in the league as well. All of them are pasty ill looking freaks with acne scarring.

:lol: caant. There was one kid, really skinny, hair unbrushed for weeks, with a chin like Harold Bishop. So pasty aye, not a tube of moisturiser between them.

Edited by McFaul