mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Whoever created the below appears to have achieved their aim with it

ArSEj6wCQAAaixC.jpg

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=694835

Mag bastards on the wind-up again

Saw this on twitter, they're really taking the piss now marras. Jokes on them though, if they reckon half that shit won't come true they're fuckin daft.

hearty lol at the underlined.

holmes

Goalkeeper

icon1.gifRe: Mag bastards on the wind-up again

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magspie viewpost.gif

howay then , put your straw where your mouth is, which half will come true?

Football was invented pre keegan

Mags luck will run out

These are bruces players

Youre deluded and obsessed

Cisse (and others) were totally tucked against us

You being relegated was a good day

:lol:

Edited by The Fish

IOS Forever Subs Bench

icon1.gifRe: Mag bastards on the wind-up again

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magspie viewpost.gif

howay then , put your straw where your mouth is, which half will come true?

Well, they are Brucey's players. Poster demonstrates how obsessed you lot are. Once Marty has his way in the market things will be sweet. You kernts can't stay this jammy forever. And Ashley will just see $$ when clubs come in for Tiote, Ba, Cisse etc. So you'll be back down the bottom again before too long. No way you'll have a big enough squad to cope with four comps either, so yeah i can see weekly hammerings in yewrop. And the day you kernts got relegated- well it wasn't the best day of me life, but it was top three for sure. FTM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingbant1 viewpost.gif

Eh ?? They're already in...

Think he meant next year marra.

I was going to embolden the funny bits, but I'd just be highlighting the whole post. :lol: I think this is my favourite post from those down the road ever.

IOS Forever is one of us pretending to be a mackem. So either the joke's on you out he's just got his act down pat.

:lol:

bum :(

Just started to read the thread about Robson's statue - its shit like that that honestly makes me think I'd be happy if someone levelled the shithole with a nuclear device.

Just started to read the thread about Robson's statue - its shit like that that honestly makes me think I'd be happy if someone levelled the shithole with a nuclear device.

This is as far as I got.

Today, 10:44 AM #26

Turd Ferguson

Full Back

Re: Bobby Robson statue to be unveiled at the Sports Direct Arena

What a wanker's reaction. Almost to a man.

I'm just hoping it looks better than that paedo emerging from the bushes looking disgrace that you lot put up to "honour" Stokoe. That thing wants melting down and starting again.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=695050&page=3#ixzz1tBPtMeJY

Beaten by bionics

Aye managed about 2 pages of their hate filled bile before I couldn't read anymore. "This is a FACT" aye made up by your lot :lol: they must be the only fan base about that make up facts then get pissed off about them later on.

Had there been ANY proof whatsoever of SBR's attendance at the stadium of light towards the end of his life? This borders on desperate FFS.

I've always thought Ipswich are the more appropriate team in terms of statutes, gardens etc. but anything else is just petty sniping.

Had there been ANY proof whatsoever of SBR's attendance at the stadium of light towards the end of his life? This borders on desperate FFS.

I think he did attend some games, their horrific claims that he attended more Sunderland games than NUFC ones are, as you say, desperate mind.

Aye, just a top bloke really and don't think he'd of ever turned down their hospitality when they offered but I highly doubt he attended more mackem games and their claims he was a Sunderland fan near the end are absolutely pathetic.

Made the mistake of reading the first ten pages of that thread. I found it genuinely disturbing. :/

Btw, I work next to the Bobby Robson foundation. There's more to Robson than being an NUFC fan and manager, his charitable work has helped the whole NE. What a bunch of horrible cunts most those Mackems are on the SMB. At least some have some decency I guess.

It's fairly hilarious that they're so upset that a statue is being erected for a fine man. The work that he did in the final few years of his life, in my eyes anyway, makes him deserving of a statue. That it's erected outside a place he loved from the first time he went there with his dad to his final breath is apt.

We're not so naive as to think Ashley and his cronies aren't doing this to buy PR points, but we're not going to disrespect the great man's memory by complaining about it. Some people calling for a Joe Harvey statue and that's right and proper but it's not like we're only allowed one or the other and if it were me, I'd have a promenade of greats for our past. Milburn, Hughie Gallacher, Joe Harvey, Keegan, Phillipe Albert ;)

That they're accusing us of hypocrisy is frankly bizarre and I see they're trotting out the "class" lines as well. So it's classy to deride the decision to recognise the work of a great man. Fucking Hell, even if it's acknowledging the work he's done helping the diagnosis and treatment of cancer at the Freeman, or at Newcastle Uni does it matter that it's outside St James'? He loved it there, every other weekend tens of thousands of fans will pass him and remember him. The mackems saying he won nowt, but is that only measure worthy of celebration? I wouldn't mind explaining to my nephew that the man there was a true gentleman and a glorious ambassador for the sport I love, a beloved son of the North East who was respected by the great and the good in life and revered in death.

Sir Bobby Robson deserves a statue for being what every man should aspire to be and he should have that statue in the place he loved most.

Fuck them and their bitterness.

Oh dear.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=12449089&postcount=348

If the mags keep putting stautes up to anyone who they think will grab a bit of good PR for them it'll end up like Medusa's garden around the SDA.

Blatant attempt by the self proclaimed "Barcelona of the North" to associate themselves with a legacy that is highly thought of in the NorthEast and hijack it for their own agenda and i have no doubts that the local magedia will be lapping it up with a spoon when the shameless fuckers go through with it.

Cue loads of fucktards in obligatory, gravy stained replica tops and SD trackies sobbing crocodile tears and proclaiming to the cameras; "He waz wan of wor!"

Its opportunism at its worse and exactly what I expect from them, Bristows right they'll be nicking YNWA and bleating about their "specialness" and how their "back".

FTM

When has anyone with any allegiance to the club whatsoever called us the "Barcelona of the North"?