mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

44 minutes ago, Anth said:

Didn't these simpletons do the Poznan against Man Utd when City won the league one year? 

:lol: Severed their special relationship with Manchester United (of buying Man Utds dross) iirc. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: Severed their special relationship with Manchester United (of buying Man Utds dross) iirc. 

Think it was a Man U Forum I saw where they fucking slaughtered them not just for that but basically said what they see when coming up against them and realised they were basically the fucking orcs from LotRs. I seem to recall one who visited RTG questioning if there was a dyslexia/ADHD problem with the fans on the website? They sometimes fly under the radar of a lot of other fans of traditional big clubs until they actually meet them! One first little step is to wonder why they fly under the radar? :lol:

• Haha 6

On 24/04/2022 at 11:14, thebrokendoll said:

after the leicester game on sunday we wild camped in the van in some woodland near the entrance to beamish museum and ended up having a few pints in the shepherd and shepherdess. got joined on our table by a couple from noplace who wanted to make a fuss of the dog. he was a mackem and I mean a proper one who hailed from deepest sunderland, similar age to meself and the conversation moved on from bull breed dogs to football. I told him I'd been to the match to which he remarked on it being a good win. bearing in mind where I live this was literally the first conversation I've had with a real life person rather than the ranting halfwits I've read on rtg. couldn't have been a bigger contrast, the bloke said he would absolutely love it if sunderland were now in our position with the potential ahead.

I mean, for you who are still up in the north east and come in to more contact with our neighbours than I do, what is the norm?

is it the bloke I.bumped in to or is it exile1968, sofatester, jlaws, skylon etc whose lives seem to be consumed by their outrage?

On rare occasions they can come across as ok but I wouldn’t be surprised if he contacted as many makem friends as possible,on arriving home,and slated you for being a deluded supporter of a club owned by murderers

19 minutes ago, Tom said:

How fucking sad are the mackems btw. Obviously we didn’t invent flag displays at football matches but the timing of them attempting to do this isn’t a coincidence is it, their old nickname of plastic Geordie’s rings true yet again, like a fucking charity shop version of us. They’ve been having a right go at us over it as well, then that’s their attempt :lol:, better off continuing their dirty protests the rotten cunts. 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Anyone checked on that lego mouthed cunt Glendenning make sure hes still alive? 

:lol: He apparently said something positive about Bruno on talksport so he’s on the mackems fewm list. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Wednesday winning and Sunderland losing. They’re hanging onto 6th by the skin of their shite.

I see Wycombe Wanderers play Burton Albion for the final game :lol: could a result from the Pirelli be Sunderlands downfall yet again. 

• Haha 5