mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

49 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Considering Birmingham got both for essentially nothing, and the mackems paid £3m + % of next sale for a player that hasn’t really shown much…. I’d say Birmingham. 

D145_299_597_1200.thumb.jpg.af3db233974a145aa43304ee79d87219.jpg

"I could recommend the shit sandwich drizzled with diarrhea sauce or perhaps sir and madam would prefer the excrement broth with slow braised chunks of faeces?" 

"Choices, choices, darling!"

• Haha 6

An actual professional journalist (who isn’t the knight) asking if both sides were winners. In a scenario they presented as being one club v the other. The dozy cunt 

• Haha 5

Nicely combines two of my previous observations, I.e. even their fantasies are shite and that they often involve us being shit rather than them being good. 

• Haha 11

mackem-logic.jpg.c351813816cae6c37f8549605f34f0f0.jpg

"Bey canny funny if I put some weyad thought that's come into my head about the Mags which doesn't rayley involve Sunderland but somehow mayns they become shit in a way that's complaytely implausible on RTG for the rest of us MLFs to laugh about. It rayley cheers us up laughing at the gift that never stops giving our imagination fewal to imagine bizarre situations up."

• Haha 11

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

mackem-logic.jpg.c351813816cae6c37f8549605f34f0f0.jpg

"Bey canny funny if I put some weyad thought that's come into my head about the Mags which doesn't rayley involve Sunderland but somehow mayns they become shit in a way that's complaytely implausible on RTG for the rest of us MLFs to laugh about. It rayley cheers us up laughing at the gift that never stops giving our imagination fewal to imagine bizarre situations up."

:lol: :lol: :lol: Makes you think 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Bit late, but…

IMG_2233.thumb.jpeg.53eb262a02ebd47285cac603516f5b72.jpeg

Is the one in the left after she’d gotten her teeth done? 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I notice you can't read the thread about our game last night. Now that's something I don't find hard to imagine. :lol:

It was pulled in seconds of the whistle. Ones we lose are just left. They are transparently tragic man. 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

It was pulled in seconds of the whistle. Ones we lose are just left. They are transparently tragic man. 

That's a mixture of spoilt brat childishness and rampant mag paranoia that we'll laugh about them and quote them. Has anything like that occured on here? Of course it hasn't because all joking aside when we take the piss out each other, there genuinely isn't anyone on here in the same bracket as a few of them on there and either their mods are the same or they think it's just not worth it policing the ultra brain-dead as they might start PMing them and threatening to spark them out. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 3

Maybe @Andrewcould offer his services if he's feeling bored and show them how to go on as a mod although he'll have to watch himself as there's bound to be some newly converted hardcore MLF in NZ who of course loved STID and hates Newcastle anarrl, marra who might end up paying him a visit? (In between starting up a new football club over there with red and white stripes, naturally).

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

That's a mixture of spoilt brat childishness and rampant mag paranoia that we'll laugh about them and quote them. Has anything like that occured on here? Of course it hasn't because all joking aside when we take the piss out each other, there genuinely isn't anyone on here in the same bracket as a few of them on there and either their mods are the same or they think it's just not worth it policing the ultra brain-dead as they might start PMing them and threatening to spark them out. 

The official reason the SMB admin have stated why NUFC match threads are pulled and hidden is that they don't want the opinions of the posters to impact their revenue streams (you'll notice that unlike here on the SMB you are subject to targetted ads). Considering 99.9% of these posts are from mackems being offensive to arabic people, that tells me that they must be indirectly profitting from Saudi which is ironic. But of course, that does not explain why the threads are only pulled if we win. The truth is, the SMB admin are embarassed by their own members, including some of the mods. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

The official reason the SMB admin have stated why NUFC match threads are pulled and hidden is that they don't want the opinions of the posters to impact their revenue streams (you'll notice that unlike here on the SMB you are subject to targetted ads). Considering 99.9% of these posts are from mackems being offensive to arabic people, that tells me that they must be indirectly profitting from Saudi which is ironic. But of course, that does not explain why the threads are only pulled if we win. The truth is, the SMB admin are embarassed by their own members, including some of the mods. 

It's definitely that they got sick of the front page of Sunderland biggest message board showing mostly threads about Newcastle United. I don't buy the claim that it's for fear of advertisers pulling funding; a) how much money does it cost to maintain that site? and b) I can't imagine advertisers would much care about content on a messageboard as long as it isn't legally troublesome or wildly offensive.

• Like 5

Anything toon related almost always devolves into Saudi lies which are purely racist in nature though, and their defence of the LGBT community (or 'the gays' as they often refer to them as) is quite often, ironically very homophobic.

I think a lot of their advertisers would be deeply concerned about associating with that sort of shit tbh. 

They always have the "it does not reflect our views" argument but I bet that being there for all to see would be at least a bit concerning.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Anything toon related almost always devolves into Saudi lies which are purely racist in nature though, and their defence of the LGBT community (or 'the gays' as they often refer to them as) is quite often, ironically very homophobic.

I think a lot of their advertisers would be deeply concerned about associating with that sort of shit tbh. 

They always have the "it does not reflect our views" argument but I bet that being there for all to see would be at least a bit concerning.

They nosedive any issue related or not into Saudi slagging 

• Like 1

They don't have advertisers, do they? It's just Google ads as far as I can see, so it'll just be whatever the dopey twats have been googling last. 

best knife to kill a mag with

how do you get shit out of sofa cushions

Stuff like that. 

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

They nosedive any issue related or not into Saudi slagging 

Which I'd get, and probably agree with to an extent if they stuck to the actual facts. I have no issue with people pointing out genuine problems with the Saudi laws and clear human rights abuses. However, RTG loves to throw in the blatant lies for dramatic effect, like stoning women for no reason, throwing 'the gays' off roofs, accusing MBS of funding the 9/11 lot despite him being a child at the time. All of that shit is ignorant at best, and racist at worst. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They don't have advertisers, do they? It's just Google ads as far as I can see, so it'll just be whatever the dopey twats have been googling last. 

Stuff like that. 

"Solution to dissolve the superglue I used as lube and now I'm stuck inside my sister."

"Pram to take the dog down Seaburn in"

"Blue pop"

• Haha 5

16 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Stuff like that. 

They'll get money from whichever advertising provider they've an agreement with and sure there'll be some rules about hate speech and the like. But surely those rules should be enforced by banning people who use hate speech, rather than merely hiding the offenders? Because people who use hate speech shouldn't be given a platform to spew it. Whether it's misdirected partisan horseshit, or a genuinely held belief.

• Like 1