mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Trippier stats according to RTG

image.thumb.png.2a6f782ddb0d8c73d62bfd7f8372e73d.png

Trippier's stats according to Transfermarkt clearly showing he's only ever played less than 70 games for Barnsley which was a couple of loans:

image.png.4de2d4c015e99959a2f741a4c6b5d766.png

I'm shocked that someone at RTG would be incorrect about anything, ever.

7 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Trippier stats according to RTG

image.thumb.png.2a6f782ddb0d8c73d62bfd7f8372e73d.png

Trippier's stats according to Transfermarkt clearly showing he's only ever played less than 70 games for Barnsley which was a couple of loans:

image.png.4de2d4c015e99959a2f741a4c6b5d766.png

I'm shocked that someone at RTG would be incorrect about anything, ever.

I think he's filtered by league games.

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

Not remotely disingenous to remove his record for assists, you know, for a defensive player famous for his assists? 

image.thumb.png.94479f4fb6cb405c8d0a139c07cb562b.png

24 minutes ago, Renton said:

Not remotely disingenous to remove his record for assists, you know, for a defensive player famous for his assists? 

To be fair to them, the Mackems know a thing or two about goall scoring defenders as we saw the other week

• Haha 11

:lol: What’s the point they’re trying to score? Is he shite? Or is it some grand conspiracy that he will always move once he hits a certain number of games? Why are they researching stats for our player on a random Wednesday? 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: What’s the point they’re trying to score? Is he shite? Or is it some grand conspiracy that he will always move once he hits a certain number of games? Why are they researching stats for our player on a random Wednesday? 

He’ll be finished if he stays or one of the best right backs in history if he moves to Bayern Munich 👍🏻

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Howay said:

Why are they researching stats for our player on a random Wednesday? 

It’s Leek and Potato day at the soup kitchen, the Library is shut for “ Yoga When You Have a Tail” classes, and it’s too cold to go for a shit in town, so …

• Haha 8

17 hours ago, Renton said:

Such odd people. Random thread pops up about Mark Knoppfler, don't know why. Third post down:

image.png.0106c7b7cb1c2e1833a6c2c2fa07d3cd.png

There follows a long thread bashing Newcastle, death threats to Sam Fender, and talk of "music washing".*

* In fairness, not all of them, but a sizable amount so fuck them. 

Edit: Apologies, I can see this was a historical thread. It was bumped because his new album references the Tyne apparently. Fewmin. 

I remember seeing a post from Ready to Groom when Sam Fender played Glastonbury, one of the Orcs was trying to get 12 people to fill a transit van and get tickets for the next time he plays there and go around ‘windmilling’ anyone wearing black and white and also trying to get to Sam himself. I think the stupid cunt must’ve just watched The Dirty Dozen in his mam’s attic. They’re fuckin ruined man,  by any link anyone has with Newcastle….like others have said, I couldn’t give a shiny shite if Steyve Cram and Kate Adie are having a 69 while banging out a top 10 hit. Or any other ‘celebrity’ who is a fan of massive lads…kind of an ironic name for them  given their homophobia, but then again they’re thick as pig’s shit and probably don’t even realise…just another desperate stab at having their own identity. 

• Haha 12

4 hours ago, BobHopeandNoHope said:

I remember seeing a post from Ready to Groom when Sam Fender played Glastonbury, one of the Orcs was trying to get 12 people to fill a transit van and get tickets for the next time he plays there and go around ‘windmilling’ anyone wearing black and white and also trying to get to Sam himself. I think the stupid cunt must’ve just watched The Dirty Dozen in his mam’s attic. They’re fuckin ruined man,  by any link anyone has with Newcastle….like others have said, I couldn’t give a shiny shite if Steyve Cram and Kate Adie are having a 69 while banging out a top 10 hit. Or any other ‘celebrity’ who is a fan of massive lads…kind of an ironic name for them  given their homophobia, but then again they’re thick as pig’s shit and probably don’t even realise…just another desperate stab at having their own identity. 

it was nineteen.....  :lol:

1702326834_Screenshot_20240125_074440_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.13bbac810a73c19744745a484d568be5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Jaysus... 1

28 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: 

*From the shadows*

"Are you there, Simon Bird?"

"Yes"

"You're still a cunt"

• Haha 10

5 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

In World War Two the average IQ on Wearside was 26. In 2023 it was 19. 

• Haha 12

Just now, Alex said:

Someone cut through a cable when they fixing the lifts 

Won’t be a problem finding someone to lay a cable in that place, though. 

• Haha 8

More likely the generator has ran out of stolen diesel. Yes, the Stadium of Light is actually run on a generator. 

"How Callum! Wer out of deesel again. Here's a syphon and bucket marra. Get the bus to Bishop and suck us out some red marra." 

Screenshot_20240125_180451_Chrome.thumb.jpg.809e6996a5c8a2ed1909002c10a467a0.jpg

• Haha 6