mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

It sounds like the entire board have been to “Beni”.

No doubt enjoyed their English fry up while watching Only Fools and Horses every day.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 2

I’ve driven down the main bit of Lloret de Mar once or twice , blagged some free nights out in Ester’s Tit and had some lovely scram in Tossa (Giddup)and Rosas, but I have also never sampled the delights of Benidorm. 

Can I have £5?

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ve driven down the main bit of Lloret de Mar once or twice , blagged some free nights out in Ester’s Tit and had some lovely scram in Tossa (Giddup)and Rosas, but I have also never sampled the delights of Benidorm. 

Can I have £5?

Tossa De Mar? I went there in the summer. Nice place.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Alex said:

I'd have said a bar was probably the obvious place to watch it? These MLFs and their subtle humblebrags, eh? Watching a match abroad? In Benidorm? Impressive, very impressive. They'll have a massive throbber on the second they see another MLF wearing a red and white shirt, won't they? Anyone else witnessing them there will be.... 'excuse me? Are you a Sunderland fan? I loved that show on netflix, can we have sex after I confirm I hate the mags as well?'

rolling-eyes-icegif-6.gif

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 7

20 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'd have said a bar was probably the obvious place to watch it? These MLFs and their subtle humblebrags, eh? Watching a match abroad? In Benidorm? Impressive, very impressive. They'll have a massive throbber on the second they see another MLF wearing a red and white shirt, won't they? Anyone else witnessing them there will be.... 'excuse me? Are you a Sunderland fan? I loved that show on netflix, can we have sex after I confirm I hate the mags as well?'

rolling-eyes-icegif-6.gif

It seems my MLF fantasies are better for them then their own, @Alex?

• Haha 4

Seen a few replies on twitter and on RTG saying they were where it happened and it wasn't racist. 

Now, I'm not saying their partisan support of their club has made liars of them, but their partisan support of their club has made fucking liars of them.

• Haha 6

Given the FA’s website puts the attendance at 327 there seems to be an inordinate amount of people who witnessed this at first hand 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Given the FA’s website puts the attendance at 327 there seems to be an inordinate amount of people who witnessed this at first hand 

If we’re going off usual Mackem stats, that puts the real attendance at around 78 people

• Haha 12

First Content

Some mackem playing for Boro talking to Sky -

“Been ah lohcal lad wheyuh nah Whrra means, its the bragggin rights for the north east

Aye the fight for second…against a team in Yorkshire :lol: 

• Haha 7