mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Bilbao black cats....

tenor.gif?itemid=13416230

"WHERE'S THE BIT ABOUT SUNDERLAND!? I EVEN SENT YOU A TWEET ABOUT IT!! WHY ARE YOU SCARED ABOUT THE TRUTH?!?!" 

• Haha 14

image.thumb.png.952cd709b87b3f9efa407cd4dfb23e8f.png

Turnip lists bunch of players who MIGHT be worth £15m+ - None which are worth £15m.

They love to include Bellingham in every one of these lists just for name recognition so the list doesn't completely read as a who's who of who's that.

• Haha 8

12 minutes ago, NJS said:

I assume Pritchard would have been on that list before he left...... for 100k.

Also, Rigg at 16 most likely has a youth contract meaning he could probably leave for a little bit of compo if he's that good.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Turnip lists bunch of players who MIGHT be worth £15m+ - None which are worth £15m.

They love to include Bellingham in every one of these lists just for name recognition so the list doesn't completely read as a who's who of who's that.

Clarke possibly worth that. At the most. That’s it. Chris Rigg barely plays for them anyway but apparently didn’t pull up any trees v the mighty Swindon in the FA Youth Cup the other night. You’d expect him to shine amongst his peers if he’s worth £15m already like. He was worth fuck all when they thought he was signing for us last summer 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Transfermarkt says:

Clarke - €15m

Ballard - €3.8m

Bellingham - €9m

Ekwah - €1.8m

Hume - €5m

Patterson - €10m

Rigg - €300k

Neil - €5m

Cirkin - €2.2m

Alese - €1m

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Transfermarkt says:

Clarke - €15m

Ballard - €3.8m

Bellingham - €9m

Ekwah - €1.8m

Hume - €5m

Patterson - €10m

Rigg - €300k

Neil - €5m

Cirkin - €2.2m

Alese - €1m

So Clarke is worth £12.8m based on today's spot rate. Point still stands :lol:

• Haha 1

Im not sure what Bellingham has done to justify giving Birmingham money in the first place never mind selling him for £15m :lol: 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Bilbao black cats....

"WHERE'S THE BIT ABOUT SUNDERLAND!? I EVEN SENT YOU A TWEET ABOUT IT!! WHY ARE YOU SCARED ABOUT THE TRUTH?!?!" 

I might genuinely read that and report back with any mentioned MLF influence 

• Haha 9

There's a thread on the SMB about STID3 coming out. Anyway, Below is a sample post below about how everyone loves them around the world globally because of it, and what great fans they are ( there are dozens similar).  Apart from being tragically needy, I honestly don't know why they think the fans came well out of this. I distinctly recall them abusing Coleman, who always struck me as a decent person, being taking for fool by two con men, and iirc actually assaulting the camera crew? I mean, fair play, it was classic entertainment but not in the way they think. :lol:

Also I thought wearing replica tops was a mag thing...

Screenshot_20240209_193331_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c3db60cfbbd5261dd384601bddae9bbf.jpg

Screenshot_20240209_194833_Chrome.thumb.jpg.85a5eda49cc36f4f70c4fd510dffa4ef.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 10

37 minutes ago, NJS said:

"They already do" - I'm hearing the bloke off the Royle family who does Gogglebox. 

:lol: You mean Craig (inherently sarcastic) Cash

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Tdansmith said:

"The whole world will support us" 

😂

Should be...."The whole world is laughing at us" 

:lol: I love it when they come out with shit like “I was just in (for example) Vancouver airport with my Sunderland top on. And this bloke just came up to me and said I saw STID and now I am a massive lads fan. We are MASSIVE.” Which then gets about 200 likes. :lol: 

• Haha 6

On 07/02/2024 at 14:12, Howmanheyman said:

Bilbao black cats....

• Haha 15

On 09/02/2024 at 14:44, Renton said:

There's a thread on the SMB about STID3 coming out. Anyway, Below is a sample post below about how everyone loves them around the world globally because of it, and what great fans they are ( there are dozens similar).  Apart from being tragically needy, I honestly don't know why they think the fans came well out of this. I distinctly recall them abusing Coleman, who always struck me as a decent person, being taking for fool by two con men, and iirc actually assaulting the camera crew? I mean, fair play, it was classic entertainment but not in the way they think. :lol:

Also I thought wearing replica tops was a mag thing...

Screenshot_20240209_193331_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c3db60cfbbd5261dd384601bddae9bbf.jpg

Screenshot_20240209_194833_Chrome.thumb.jpg.85a5eda49cc36f4f70c4fd510dffa4ef.jpg

Seems like the lad in LA is really invested in them :lol: 

What’s their obsession with random people from other places knowing they exist? Why would you give a flying fuck if a tour guide had heard of your club :lol:. “Ahhh me deliveroo driver saw my sunlin polo top and sez he’d seen aal of Netflix sheeewwwuh, an he hoped we made it to the championship as it seemed it would be a big deal for a clerb like sunlin, ah telt him that we’d already got promoted an he just shrugged and fucked off on his bike. Proper massive club us like” 

• Haha 9