mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

He was feweming and decided to boycoutt the shop and shout abuse at it after he'd been ejected from the premises but rayalised that could be constrewed as mag bayhavior so got himself so confewsed working out a solewetion to his problem he went home, informed his fellow MLFs then spontaneously combusted with frustration.

There's something funny in how this, er, 'exile' fled the area and headed to the one other city with a St. James Park football stadium. Bet he did no research prior, bursting the fewmometer in his temporal lobe upon arrival.

• Haha 3

Fetishising O'Nein (did he even play against us?) is no different to fetishising Cattermole.

Just a limited footballer who likes to kick people. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Fetishising O'Nein (did he even play against us?) is no different to fetishising Cattermole.

Just a limited footballer who likes to kick people. 

Aye he put a strong tackle in on Miley and they've been wanking over it ever since. They really do revel in the abuse of youngins down there.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Aye he put a strong tackle in on Miley and they've been wanking over it ever since. They really do revel in the abuse of youngins down there.

Aye, big lad charging in on a 17 year old. Wouldn't have dared pulled the same shit on Joelinton. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, big lad charging in on a 17 year old. Wouldn't have dared pulled the same shit on Joelinton. 

As was proven in the first half. As soon as Joelinton went near him they essentially passed him the ball because they were terrified of him :lol:

• Haha 3

Mackems back to wanking themselves daft over the possibility of Will Still coming in as manager based on nothing more than a news article claiming Reims expect him to step down in the summer. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, The Fish said:

What he should do, is not present as a cunt and maybe the manager will put their match on one of the TVs? 

Works for me when I want the Newcastle game on instead of one of the Manchester clubs.

Aye but the manager thought you were from the Newton and Ridley brewery secretly assessing his bar so was on his best behaviour.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, MMXXVIII said:

To be fair, he also tried it on Isak who simply sidestepped him and it led to the penalty, making him look like a total dickhead in the process 

• Like 5

That was a brilliant challenge in the same way his mate Ballard had a blinder when they played against us 

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Alex said:

That was a brilliant challenge in the same way his mate Ballard had a blinder when they played against us 

Not sure what my favourite part of Ballard's performance was against us. Was it the fact he should have been sent off for dragging Isak down? Was it for giving away a penalty? Was it for scoring an own goal?

For me it was him claiming offside:

image.png.01c2fe0b8233b2d9c81ffb9eb8317369.png

• Haha 13

3 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Ahaha, even Ekwah appealed offside the dippy bastard.

image.thumb.png.ea7a03f6165474a1c18725f1e9800bba.png

He was just waving back at Ballard 

• Haha 12

1 hour ago, Dougle said:

How does anyone know their fucking names?

You usually get called by them from birth or thereabouts 👍🏻

• Haha 14

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: 

"This is so weird. They actively support your biggest rivals. They want nothing to do with you."😂

• Haha 3

Screenshot_20240412-140041.thumb.png.d02e2a85cc75f846d78194b54b880ec6.png

Absolutely crackers. It's as ridiculous as me insisting that Wideopen is twinned with Sydney. Complete bollocks, nobody cares, and I'd get nothing but ridicule for doing it. But on this dozy cunt ploughs. 

What is he getting out of it? They don't care, in fact they've gone out of their way to debunk his claims, but he still insists they're going steady. Fucking weirdo. 

• Haha 8

Do you think that we set up Juventus which us why it is not called Turin?

Most people would claim that it is called Juventus because Juventus means youth and it was set up by kids from a hight school. I don't think this is the case, no logical explanation for why I disagree with it, it just will not fit with my narrative. 

Newcastle have black and white stripes and Juventus have black white stripes. I have now concluded and can confidentiality, albeit incorrectly, confirm that Newcastle played a pivotal role in their foundations. 

Who wants to join the Juventus Magpies? Nah, me neither. 

• Haha 7

49 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20240412-140041.thumb.png.d02e2a85cc75f846d78194b54b880ec6.png

Absolutely crackers. It's as ridiculous as me insisting that Wideopen is twinned with Sydney. Complete bollocks, nobody cares, and I'd get nothing but ridicule for doing it. But on this dozy cunt ploughs. 

What is he getting out of it? They don't care, in fact they've gone out of their way to debunk his claims, but he still insists they're going steady. Fucking weirdo. 

Why does Bilbao black cat think Graham Milton is annoyed with him? He's clearly laughing at him like everyone else is? 

Donald Trump Idk GIF

• Haha 5

That Basque local historian they constantly make reference to as well. Their name only comes up in relation to this and their collective ‘research’. I mean I could say I’m a local historian but it’s not really got much credibility without the academic background, published works etc to back it up. That article about it too, ie the ‘big reveal’. Where it kept saying stuff like ‘ it is said…’, ‘it is believed…’, ‘it could be…’ and so on. By who? Apart from them. Absolutely fucking weird. Not as weird as claiming Bilbao is like Sunderland however 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 5

IMG_2605.thumb.jpeg.42e455c79bb435af2bf045335f5a4723.jpeg

A Study in Bemusement …

” Mama, why do these fat people keep taking photos of us?”

” I don’t know, mija “

” Did Papi do something wrong?”

” No, angel, just smile, they’ll go away soon”

” But they don’t, Mama, they keep making us hold flags, and they smell like old churros”

” What is a sunderland, Mama?”

” I don’t know niña, I’ve never heard of it”

• Haha 10