mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

8 hours ago, RobElliott said:

boris becker win GIF by History UK

Imagine Will Still coming in as our manager in a few years once Eddie goes off to manage England and lifting the CL

The fewm would be off the charts :D

☝️ MACKEM LIKE BEHAVIOUR KLAXXON.

Ban him mods. 

Warning Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

• Haha 3

This Will Still chap is going to have plenty of suitors tbf. I’d suggest the mackems don’t get ahead of themselves but I can already see the 50 duplicate threads on RTG calling him a mag ginger cunt when he takes over at a Championship side with an actual transfer budget

• Haha 2

Aye. It’s unlikely he’ll choose a struggling championship club with fuck all to spend 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye. It’s unlikely he’ll choose a struggling championship club with fuck all to spend 

Also the most toxic home atmosphere (not in a good way) and by far the shortest managerial half life. Although the latter would personally appeal to me if I got the contract right. 

As I understand it, he’s enrolled on the course but doesn’t yet have a Pro Licence. 

Surely such a massive club as our sister loving chums wouldn’t even entertain someone with such lowly status? 

• Haha 2

Most of the threads on there are like random thoughts from the pub bore. 
Also, we better watch out next season if Ipswich’s luck continues. As it stands they’re 40 points ahead of a Sunderland team who are just as good as them 

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

IMG_20240504_131008.thumb.jpg.66a8bcdd833d3ecf7337632c42a8404b.jpg

How the fuck does this have 98 replies?

gary coleman wtf GIF

They’ve had Cardiff and Swansea away this season. Two massive European adventures, marra.

• Haha 8

20200709_121601__01.thumb.jpg.3d21de43c8205c91c0731c87329d9520.jpg

"Make sure all the stewards at the stadium of light are Mags. Any away fans in the home end to be giving cuddles and hugs before taking their addresses for later in the year when we can send them a nice Christmas card. Order the stewards to tell the home fans to sit down and shut the fuck up. Make sure the invisible barrier stops them from getting to the away fans."

• Haha 7

I've no idea who Dodds is but they want him out of the door as soon as possible if he can remember where it is in the five minutes he's been there as a caretaker manager?

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

IMG_20240504_131752.thumb.jpg.cb27d79d7368026b6bc14485b7bdcdeb.jpg

Get into em by name, not getting into em by nature. 

The Championship Concourse, shirley?

• Haha 4

I read on there they’ve accumulated 17 home wins over the course of the last two league seasons (or 46 matches in other words). And they got in the playoffs last year :lol: 

Makes you think 

• Haha 5

21 hours ago, ewerk said:

They’ve had Cardiff and Swansea away this season. Two massive European adventures, marra.

You’ve missed their pre season game v crack European outfit Newport Isle of Wight FC . They had to get a ferry there :cuppa: 

• Haha 6