mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Had a look at their recent meltdown just now and it’s absolute hypocrisy at its finest on there. They always bang on about how we are ‘self entitled’ and such when they have literally just been through back to back relegations, sold to some potless bloke from Eastleigh who seems to spend most of his time talking shite on Twitter and they’ve had to rebuild like half of their squad or something. Now they are all crying because most of them expected to ‘walk the league’ (again) and the reality is dawning on them that they might not go up this season 😂😂 some of them are on the managers back already so the owner will be next and when they do turn on him it will be amazing considering how he’s put himself out there on Twitter interacting with them. Soon he will realise what a rabid bunch of angry people he has tied himself to.

Edited by 247
  • Haha 2

They are certainly a strange bunch. Before the recent derby game they were getting themselves worked up regarding possible 'bother' from us and how they were going to come on top, as usual. 'The Taverners' were going to be at the forefront of any/all hooliganism. I've never noticed but the nearest pub to The Flat pack is called The Taverners. Because there was no bother they got themselves even more worked up.Where the fuck were The Taverners in 1970? 

12 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

They are certainly a strange bunch. Before the recent derby game they were getting themselves worked up regarding possible 'bother' from us and how they were going to come on top, as usual. 'The Taverners' were going to be at the forefront of any/all hooliganism. I've never noticed but the nearest pub to The Flat pack is called The Taverners. Because there was no bother they got themselves even more worked up.Where the fuck were The Taverners in 1970? 

In the army.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 247 said:

they have literally just been through back to back relegations, sold to some potless bloke from Eastleigh who seems to spend most of his time talking shite on Twitter

Just quoting this because, as mad as it seems, that's the reality they're living in and it's hilarious :lol: 

• Haha 4

Aye, the best part about these new owners being such mouthy cunts is it’s clear as day once the mackems turn their rabid, nasty, obsessive attention onto Loadsa moneyyy and methhead the two of them will start going back at them. Look forward to that turning into a nice poisonous relationship. 

:lol::lol: I must say they are fucking magical to have as local rivals. Two of their best goal scorers in recent years absolutely hate them (Grabban and Bent) to such a point they are both buzzing to score against them, that’s what an awful fan base they are. Add to that they go on about us hounding out Robson(bollocks as we all know), they should look at how they treat their best two managers of the modern football era (Reid and Bruce :lol: I know FUCKING pathetic), they threw bananas and abused one and the other was never given a chance from the start as he happened to be born in Newcastle (despite showing no affection for NUFC ever). What a pathetic, horrible, twisted little fan base from a venomous, backwards, pissant town, they are in exactly the right division imo and I hope that’s where they stay. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Meltdown well and truly underway on RTG because that Maja kid is leaving 😂 Some quality comments such as ‘his agent just ruined his career’ and ‘he won’t ever play for a bigger club than us’ 😂😂 I’m not making it up I swear.

They don’t half get funny when one of their better players jumps ship, they are sort of like a weird obsessive girl that loses it when you finally man up the courage to try to get rid. 

Edited by 247

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mags-away-to-arsenal-same-weekend-as-checkatrade-final.1459513/

Their latest instalment of "where's best to park near Wembley" seasoned with a tablespoon of their new love of imaginary hooliganism that they've suddenly acquired a taste for since their team dropped two divisions below ours

• Haha 1

:lol: They really are a bunch of idiots. Acting like they’re going to be taking over the entirety of north London, they can’t even get anyone at their home games when they give the tickets away. 

It’s also not an issue, they won’t make the final. But anything to dream up a situation where 40,000 men beat up 3,000 and claim imaginary victory. Are we safe to assume them being way harder than us has replaced that they are classier since they took the side of a bloke who touches up little girls?

• Haha 5