mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

It would appear Pep has also been bought 😱

Bit disappointed the ex-Barcelona man never gave a shout out to Sunderland what with the huge similarities in football style between the two clubs? He's obviously been told to just concentrate on PL sides by a PL official. It stands out a mile.

• Haha 7

Another one who is convinced we're match fixing

He wants 2 teams now. Nee way the luck will fall for them next season like it has this. I truly believe they are match fixing. Look at the side Brighton out out last night. It certainly wouldn't surprise me the disgusting murdering Scum.

🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot (131).png

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I mean which is it, luck or match fixing?

It's neither, and he knows it's neither.

Was just about to post this. 

Thick mackem twats. :lol:

• Haha 3

Just reading the thread actually, they are having a full on breakdown today tbh. A few of ours are on there talking about how 'good for the North East it is that one of our clubs will be in the CL given that the others are performing so poorly' :lol: 

They're all climbing over each other to adamantly protest that they don't care, demonstrating the sort of indifference a starving man might have to a 3 course meal.

They also managed to crowbar Brexit into it, and then fall out with each other about it. All in all it's been a productive day for RTG's NUFC thread denizens.

• Haha 6

Hey marras, remember when we all walked down to London to demand Boris that he let the Saudis own us? Must have been a 100,000 of us. What a week that was. I do miss me mum a bit though, hope she's okay.

Screenshot_20230519_204721_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2454a46c246e68c6841a30209a8b69cd.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

Hey marras, remember when we all walked down to London to demand Boris that he let the Saudis own us? Must have been a 10,000 of us. What a week that was. I do miss me mum a bit though, hope she's okay.

Screenshot_20230519_204721_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2454a46c246e68c6841a30209a8b69cd.jpg

I have to say, as well as watching our club transform in to a fantastic side playing great football, with one of the best young managers around, and fully re-engaging the fans, one of the other absolute joys of this takeover is seeing the absolute, seething, collective breakdown of our Morlock neighbours- just when you think they’ve hit peak fewm, they go chewing their own gums off at some new, imaginary scenario they’ve created and descend in to a whole new level of fucking tapped.

Absolutely fucking glorious. 

I hope Coventry win the play off too- just to piss on their cheesy chips a bit more. 

chinny-reckon-chinny.gif

• Haha 7

15 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I have to say, as well as watching our club transform in to a fantastic side playing great football, with one of the best young managers around, and fully re-engaging the fans, one of the other absolute joys of this takeover is seeing the absolute, seething, collective breakdown of our Morlock neighbours- just when you think they’ve hit peak fewm, they go chewing their own gums off at some new, imaginary scenario they’ve created and descend in to a whole new level of fucking tapped.

Absolutely fucking glorious. 

I hope Coventry win the play off too- just to piss on their cheesy chips a bit more. 

chinny-reckon-chinny.gif

The funny thing about that is that it’s clear Johnson has no influence over the deal going through anyway. And the way they invent stuff is just another manifestation of their notion they’re morally superior. But best of all is they’re absolutely fucking gutted about our respective fortunes. 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Fair play to him- the only thing I can think of that would be worse than cheering on a Saudi owned club would be cheering on a club that continued playing a child molester when they knew what he’d done.…

mackem-logic.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Alex said:

The funny thing about that is that it’s clear Johnson has no influence over the deal going through anyway. And the way they invent stuff is just another manifestation of their notion they’re morally superior. But best of all is they’re absolutely fucking gutted about our respective fortunes. 

The funny thing is, well not funny really, is that the ones who are the most vitriolic about it are the biggest racist Brexity gammons going. I've seen them chastise the shariah whabbist beliefs on homosexuality and in the same post they call us Saudi bum boys, showing their own homophobia. The casual racism against all Arabic people, calling them camel humpers, goes completely unpunished, with their mods preferring to ban people who point out the hypocrisy rather than the actual racists. The deeply misogynistic stuff about Amanda Stavely. The constant false  references to MBS being married to and sexually active with an 8 year old child, which almost seems to have bevome a fetish fantasy to them. And them branding our entire fan base as scum. Nice.

I could go on but we all know the point. If they had been taken over by the PIF, they would be cockahoop about it and suddenly the (civil) war in Yemen, Shariah law, and Jamal Kashogghi wouldn't be issues, just as they weren't before. Ateod Sunderland is demonstrably a more insular, backward and socially conservative place than Newcastle, and their hypocrisy funking honks.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

FYWASS

I have no idea wtf this means beyond the the first two letters but fyi ateod I'm fucking offended anyway, iyswim. How fucking dare you. Imho I've no doubt you'll abuse your mod powers on me as well now. Disgusting tbh. 

Back on track. Mackems are cunts. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Renton said:

I have no idea wtf this means beyond the the first two letters but fyi ateod I'm fucking offended anyway, iyswim. How fucking dare you. Imho I've no doubt you'll abuse your mod powers on me as well now. Disgusting tbh. 

Back on track. Mackems are cunts. 

:lol:
Shall I spell it out for you? :rimshot:

Feck You With A … ?

6 hours ago, Polarboy said:

What I find funny is that it’s completely lost on the likes of him that it’s reprehensible to claim to be arsed about these things, when in reality it’s just because of football

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2