mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

So they want to replace their manager, who took a newly promoted club into the play-offs? Seems mental given the fans have raved about the season theyve just had and no-one is calling for him to be replaced. 

• Haha 2

Yeah, it's fairly close imo. Mowbray has the look of an old ugly Odo from Deep Space Nine about him I reckon (nerd, I know)

Tony Mowbray

image.png.0bba3ba54620885148815cfc26d790ee.png

Odo from Deep Space Nine

image.png.cac576df2bdc8b83919ea1c631665f80.png

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Yeah, it's fairly close imo. Mowbray has the look of an old ugly Odo from Deep Space Nine about him I reckon (nerd, I know)

Tony Mowbray

image.png.0bba3ba54620885148815cfc26d790ee.png

Odo from Deep Space Nine

image.png.cac576df2bdc8b83919ea1c631665f80.png

Mowbray is a good looking boro lad tbh

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

Fish trying to pull off the old double whoosh manoeuvre 

Fish admitting his idiocy, in Gif form.

Alex trying to be mean, as per FUCKING usual.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Cry Crying GIF by Rhymesayers

I'm impervious to you shits. If I wasn't, don't you think I would have flounced by now. But no, I've seen off Stevie, J69, Craig, Ant and I'm sure plenty of other pearl clutchers. 

Impervious, because I'm better than you.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'm hoping for us to rub it in on Thursday night by producing some classic mag behaviour, adding to our tally of 63 lucky goals and landing our 19th lucky win of the season in what has been an absolutely awful Premier league season where everyone has underperformed, especially against us.

But.... didn't you promise this? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kitman said:

So they want to replace their manager, who took a newly promoted club into the play-offs? Seems mental given the fans have raved about the season theyve just had and no-one is calling for him to be replaced. 

Apparently it's all part of The Project. 

The only place on the internet that discusses this project is the SMB. From what I can gather, it means investing in the academy or players from the lower leagues, letting the players develop a bit, and selling them if they are any good, then getting all your best players on loan from PL clubs and not buying them, and then rinse and repeat. And a mandatory manager change of once a season, although two or three changes is preferred. Then somehow you are challenging in the upper midtable premier league like Brighton, without actually being there. Or something? 

• Haha 5

49 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Mean. 
That’s what this place is for, right? 

That and fucking guitar bores.