mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

12 hours ago, Renton said:

Racist, ignorant, homophobic and mysogynist. I'm talking about Mackems here.

They repeatedly talk about "flinging" gays" of buildings". That's a lie and conflation with ISIS, but also dehumanising language against LBTQ people. 

9/11 stuff. Racist. Lies. 

Yemen. Racist. Ignorant, lies. 

MBS having multiple child brides. Lies, weird fetishism. 

Stonings. Lies. 

Subderland man. Literally the place Tommy Robinson feels most welcome, symbol of Brexit, hatred towards refugees and immigrants. Backward insular arse holes. Taking the moral high ground. 

Sportswashed 👆

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, MMXXVIII said:

The 9/11 stuff always gets me. Same cunts will be ranting about it being an inside job on Twitter.

And having a minute’s silence on 9th November 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Also the Houthi rebels are backed by Iran who are obviously spotless human rights wise.

Yeah. As you and Dazzler mention they either have zero knowledge of the conflict or knowingly spread lies about it with the ‘genocide’ stuff. Almost certainly it’s the former

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Renton said:

Racist, ignorant, homophobic and mysogynist. I'm talking about Mackems here.

They repeatedly talk about "flinging" gays" of buildings". That's a lie and conflation with ISIS, but also dehumanising language against LBTQ people. 

9/11 stuff. Racist. Lies. 

Yemen. Racist. Ignorant, lies. 

MBS having multiple child brides. Lies, weird fetishism. 

Stonings. Lies. 

Subderland man. Literally the place Tommy Robinson feels most welcome, symbol of Brexit, hatred towards refugees and immigrants. Backward insular arse holes. Taking the moral high ground. 

are you saying that stuff didn’t happen? That the saudis aren’t against homosexuality and LGBTQ+, or that they haven’t been bombing Yemen as well as committing war crimes there? And that Saudi Arabia doesn’t use punishments like stoning 

that’s how I read it but it’s unbelievable that you really think that 

18 hours ago, Renton said:

This thread probably arose because someone suggested a female manager in another one. "Not while I'm alive" was pretty much the universal opinion of the classy fans of massive lads. 

So you do just make stuff up. There’s loads of fans would accept a female as a manger. Before TM most were onboard with the idea. As it’s gonna be someone one day so why not be the one to draw in the headlines 

4 minutes ago, safcforever said:

are you saying that stuff didn’t happen? That the saudis aren’t against homosexuality and LGBTQ+, or that they haven’t been bombing Yemen as well as committing war crimes there? And that Saudi Arabia doesn’t use punishments like stoning 

So tell me more about the conflict in Yemen

7 minutes ago, safcforever said:

4 minutes ago, safcforever said:

So you do just make stuff up. There’s loads of fans would accept a female as a manger. Before TM most were onboard with the idea. As it’s gonna be someone one day so why not be the one to draw in the headlines 

👆

Mag.

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

So tell me more about the conflict in Yemen

Apparently it’s full of experts on here. It’s also widely reported so bags of evidence. 

my question was did the poster really believe none of that stuff happened? 

7 minutes ago, safcforever said:

Show us your ticket stubs marra

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, safcforever said:

Gay people are not flung off buildings in Saudi, no.

Yemen is in civil war. The Saudi are leading coalition against the Iranian-sponsored Houthi, backed by many regional countries and also, indirectly, the UK.

9/11 had nothing to do with the Sauid government of the time, let alone MBS.

Stoning is not used as a punishment in Saudi, no. 

MBS does not have multiple child brides. 

The things you lot keep reporting are all lies. There's plenty wrong with SA but for whatever reason you have to make up lies about the country, for reasons of football rivalry. If I am wrong on any of these counts, please provide the counter evidence. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, safcforever said:

Last reported case of stoning in Saudi Arabia was 1992. Also the same year MBS turned 7. It’s legal but it’s not used as a form of capital punishment in practice. 

• Haha 2

By legal I mean it could theoretically be used as a method of execution on someone sentenced to death rather than anyone can do it when they feel like it 👍🏻 ;) 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Last reported case of stoning in Saudi Arabia was 1992. Also the same year MBS turned 7. It’s legal but it’s not used as a form of capital punishment in practice. 

Tbh I spent most of 1992 stoned as well :cuppa:

• Haha 13

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

Maybe they just stopped reporting it :lol:

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Maybe they just stopped reporting it :lol:

They’re not arsed about other countries knowing about their methods of execution and how often they do it 

Homsexuality is illegal in dozens of countries. Before 1967, the maximum sentence for anal sex with a man was life imprisonment in England. Gay people did not get legal equality with heterosexual men (age 16 consent) in England until 2001. 

I'm not defending nations which make homosexuality illegal, just pointing out Sunderland have only had 20 odd managers since it was completely decriminalised in England.  

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 8