mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Nice of @safcforever to come on here with well reasoned arguments. I wonder if they think the behaviours shown on RTG are representative of the wider Sunderland fanbase. Because, if they are.... hoo boy.

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Gay people are not flung off buildings in Saudi, no.

Yemen is in civil war. The Saudi are leading coalition against the Iranian-sponsored Houthi, backed by many regional countries and also, indirectly, the UK.

9/11 had nothing to do with the Sauid government of the time, let alone MBS.

Stoning is not used as a punishment in Saudi, no. 

MBS does not have multiple child brides. 

The things you lot keep reporting are all lies. There's plenty wrong with SA but for whatever reason you have to make up lies about the country, for reasons of football rivalry. If I am wrong on any of these counts, please provide the counter evidence. 

The sportwashing is strong with this one. 

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Homsexuality is illegal in dozens of countries. Before 1967, the maximum sentence for anal sex with a man was life imprisonment in England. Gay people did not get legal equality with heterosexual men (age 16 consent) in England until 2001. 

I'm not defending nations which make homosexuality illegal, just pointing out Sunderland have only had 20 odd managers since it was completely decriminalised in England.  

You are so far off. It was decriminalized in the 60’s in England and wales. 

8 minutes ago, safcforever said:

The sportwashing is strong with this one. 

Sportswashing is meaningless as a term. Often demonstrated when it’s used as a reply to a completely factually accurate post inon social media 👍🏻

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, safcforever said:

if you’re going to try and be clever you should probably read stuff properly before replying 

8 minutes ago, safcforever said:

My partner was 19 when we first got together. That would have been illegal when Liam O'Brien went over the wall, to pick a historical event at random

• Haha 10

Just now, Alex said:

Sportswashing is meaningless as a term. Often demonstrated when it’s used as a reply to a completely factual accurate post 👍🏻

There’s so much wrong with the reply, I don’t even know where to start. 

Just googling Saudi Arabia war crimes in Yemen gives you loads of articles about it. 

stoning is still a punishment in Saudi Arabia. As is flogging, life imprisonment, beatings and torture are used during investigations.for homosexuality. 

2 minutes ago, safcforever said:

There’s so much wrong with the reply, I don’t even know where to start. 

Just googling Saudi Arabia war crimes in Yemen gives you loads of articles about it. 

stoning is still a punishment in Saudi Arabia. As is flogging, life imprisonment, beatings and torture are used during investigations.for homosexuality. 

wot other forums u posting about this on pal

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, safcforever said:

He's not far off. He's spot on. You need only open up your web browser and navigate to Sodomy law - Wikipedia

Where you'll read the following passage:

Decriminalisation and abolition
Main article: LGBT rights in the United Kingdom § Same-sex sexual activity
In England, the first relaxation of the law came from the Wolfenden Report, published in 1957. The key proposal of the report was that "homosexual behaviour between consenting adults in private should no longer be a criminal offence".[96] However, the law was not changed until 1967, when the Sexual Offences Act 1967 decriminalised consensual "homosexual acts" as long as only two men were involved, both were over 21 and the acts happened in private. The Act concerned acts between men only, and anal sex between men and women remained an offence until 1994.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

He's not far off. He's spot on. You need only open up your web browser and navigate to Sodomy law - Wikipedia

Where you'll read the following passage:

The point was when did homosexuality become decriminalized. I’m also happy you lot are seeing its not just a case of changing the law. 
Because I’m SA it’s still illegal. So a long way off someone avoiding persecution for being born a certain way 

But you only got bothered about Saudi Arabia and Yemen in Oct 2021 didn’t you, before then you couldn’t point to either of them on a map. I see the mackem Ammesty International membership is on its hundreds of thousands…not! None of you give a flying fuck about fewmin rights, all you care about is NUFC failing in anyway possible, even more than supporting your own club …as we’re not failing, it’s all about the fewmin rights, strange you all want City to hammer us and PSG …bunch of frauds the lot of of you. Yes I’ve just joined to say that cos mackems just boil my piss with the utter shite they spout. Oh and your accent is puke inducing 🤮 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, safcforever said:

Please enlighten me. When was it decriminalized in England 

The point was you he was ‘so far off’. When Renton’s post was factually accurate. He didn’t  say it wasn’t decriminalised in the 60s. Rather he inferred it was. So I don’t know what point you thought you were making and assumed you had misread the post you were replying to. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BobHopeandNoHope said:

But you only got bothered about Saudi Arabia and Yemen in Oct 2021 didn’t you, before then you couldn’t point to either of them on a map. I see the mackem Ammesty International membership is on its hundreds of thousands…not! None of you give a flying fuck about fewmin rights, all you care about is NUFC failing in anyway possible, even more than supporting your own club …as we’re not failing, it’s all about the fewmin rights, strange you all want City to hammer us and PSG …bunch of frauds the lot of of you. Yes I’ve just joined to say that cos mackems just boil my piss with the utter shite they spout. Oh and your accent is puke inducing 🤮 

🤪 you know nothing about me. But I hope you feel better about yourself with that.. 

1 minute ago, BobHopeandNoHope said:

I know you’re a mackem, therefore taking the moral high ground over something none of you lot ever bothered about publicly before 2021….now there’s thousands of you ‘care’ aye righto …course you do. 

Again, you’re just guessing about me. 

Just now, safcforever said:

Why don’t you take us through your extensive, pre-2021, involvement in human rights activism? With a particular strong emphasis on the situation in the Arabian peninsula. That way we won’t have to guess. Give us the full geopolitically nuanced lowdown if you want 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, safcforever said:

If you were more informed and invested in that conflict than he is saying then you'd be reeling stuff off about it and making some sort of actual case around the issue. You're not though, you're just getting annihilated all over the thread.

So my money is on him having got you bang to rights.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Can you actually fucking read? 

Calm down fella. 

29 minutes ago, safcforever said:

just pointing out Sunderland have only had 20 odd managers since it was completely decriminalised in England.

By completely decriminalized in 2001 you mean the age reduced to 16…. Because if so it wasn’t completely decriminalized until 2013. 

the truth is if sunderland had been taken over by the PIF the mackems would have loved how ambitious owners transformed their fortunes on the pitch and any guilty thoughts about the oil money would soon subside. any one of them who says otherwise is a liar. 

they can bang on about the saudi human rights record all they like - which, i think we can all agree is appalling - but it's driven by jealousy.

we are on the up and they're stuck in the championship. as football fans, that's the only thing that really matters because we don't get to choose our owners. it's killing them that we're flying high. the human rights nonsense is just noise. they can hardly take the moral high ground after chanting "he shags who he wants" about a convicted nonce

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 4