mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

43 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: :lol: The classy lads at it again. Honestly man who does that unathletic fat cunt think he’s battering, he will get winded on the walk to the car park. 

Unkal Michelle? 

• Haha 8

:lol: :lol: Fucking hell, thought it was ugly for a bloke but if that’s a lass Jesus wept. 

Saying that it’s probably Miss Sunderland 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ballard-and-beale.1624383/
As well as the aforementioned poor judgement re: Ballard’s performance, there are some odd comments in there. I thought they were all purists who derived joy from the beautiful game. 

my fav post in that thread:

I've had a couple of texts today, one from a Liverpool fan and one from a Man City fan. Both of them said Ballard looked good.”

Lying Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I've had a couple of texts today, one from a Liverpool fan and one from a Man City fan. Both of them said Ballard looked good.”

hqdefault.jpg

"You lucky, lucky bastard!!! What I'd give to get texts from Man city and Liverpool fans saying one of our players looked good. They must think the sun shines right out of your arse!"

• Haha 7

14 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Aye. Almost certainly bollocks and, even if it wasn’t, so fuck? 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

:lol: Love that it’s a Liverpool and Man City fan too, they have such reverence of fans of good sides as if they know more about footy :lol: :lol: When no do they fuck. I mean if they think Ballard performed well then that’s a fucking low bar as the bloke was tragic. 

I’ve also seen them saying Dan Neil was “top class” today on Twitter :lol: I mean if this is their team all performing really well they’re even more fucking shite than I thought. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Love that it’s a Liverpool and Man City fan too, they have such reverence of fans of good sides as if they know more about footy :lol: :lol: When no do they fuck. I mean if they think Ballard performed well then that’s a fucking low bar as the bloke was tragic. 

I’ve also seen them saying Dan Neil was “top class” today on Twitter :lol: I mean if this is their team all performing really well they’re even more fucking shite than I thought. 

They’re fucking tragic. 

The one, single, solitary player of theirs that posed a mild threat for about 4 minutes was the little bearded midget who had a couple of pots on goal. 

Ballard definitely put in a memorable performance, but not for the reasons they think he did. 

Otherwise, the only moment I remember noticing one of their lot was when Onion took a Miggy rocket in the kisser :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I thought that Ballard was tidy in the first half, OG aside in fairness to him. He was the only player in their team that I thought looked like he could cut it in the Prem. He was absolute dog shit second half though and I changed my mind.

Also, what is it about the mackems that seems to encourage proper podgy goalies? That Pickford mk 2 looks like he cleared the pies out the kiosks before kick off.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I thought that Ballard was tidy in the first half, OG aside in fairness to him. He was the only player in their team that I thought looked like he could cut it in the Prem. He was absolute dog shit second half though and I changed my mind.

Also, what is it about the mackems that seems to encourage proper podgy goalies? That Pickford mk 2 looks like he cleared the pies out the kiosks before kick off.

I’d heard their GK was decent. Turns out he is an overweight, brain-dead, chin dribbler. Basically a stereotypical Mackem. 

• Haha 5

:lol: Funny coincidence that their worst game happened to come against the best side they’ve played in a decade, just how they always convince themselves that every team randomly performs awful against us - they still won’t learn. 

• Haha 9

Who was it that should have been sent off and/or conceded a penalty? 

Im sure that was Ballard as well. 

The ballad of being shit at football more like

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Who was it that should have been sent off and/or conceded a penalty? 

Im sure that was Ballard as well. 

The ballad of being shit at football more like

I’ve just looked him up. He is 25 this year. 😂

• Haha 2

I read someone on there saying that they "played us 2 to 3 years too early". Because something something the model. 

They must have some training programmes planned out for these lads. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 6

Just now, Gemmill said:

I read someone on there saying that they "played us 2 to 3 years too early". Because something something the model. 

They must have some training programmed planned out for these lads. 

:lol: They were so comprehensively outplayed I don’t get how they could ever even think that. That’s ignoring the fact we will also improve over the next 2-3 years and are going through an awful injury crisis, and there’s not a single guarantee that I can see that they will improve. 

• Haha 1