mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

What has really upset me is them telling us we’ve got a far better team and a lot more money than them. That’s the last thing any fan wants 

Also, the mockery of our free scarves. The fans were rightly joyous with their free gift and they laughed at them. Why? Because 1) they weren't made with recycled Christmas decorations and 2) they didn't even mention remembrance day - because Saudi blood money or something.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

This is CT’s kids’ nursery teacher. 

M'Villa is what CT shouts when the pop van turns up on the estate too. He runs down the street shouting it like Sloth off the Goonies apparently. 

My dad was saying... 

• Haha 6

31 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Also, the mockery of our free scarves. The fans were rightly joyous with their free gift and they laughed at them. Why? Because 1) they weren't made with recycled Christmas decorations and 2) they didn't even mention remembrance day - because Saudi blood money or something.

I’m with the mackems here like, not so much with the scarfs but the breakfast snack bars they also gave out-  WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOME TRADITIONAL ENGLISH POCKET CHEEEYSE?????

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m with the mackems here like, not so much with the scarfs but the breakfast snack bars they also gave out-  WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOME TRADITIONAL ENGLISH POCKET CHEEEYSE?????

Hotdogs in burger buns have entered the chat

• Haha 5

39 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

M'Villa is what CT shouts when the pop van turns up on the estate too. He runs down the street shouting it like Sloth off the Goonies apparently. 

My dad was saying... 

It’s also what he calls his camper van

• Haha 1

The first thing I noticed was "Sauage". Did they let the mackem apprentice knock the scran list up on derby day?

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Alex said:

What has really upset me is them telling us we’ve got a far better team and a lot more money than them. That’s the last thing any fan wants 

I really like this new discovery of theirs. Context, I think they call it. I wish we had it back when they beat us, y'know before they swandived out of the footballing spotlight. Back then the only thing that mattered was the result, not the bigger picture. 

End of the day the only reasons we won were; PR gaffes, the flag display being underfunded because it's the Christmas period, the flag display group pocketing the money and then fucking off to Benidorm, and of course our owners paying off the refs and their players to gift the win to our more expensively assembled team of better players. 

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, The Fish said:

I really like this new discovery of theirs. Context, I think they call it. I wish we had it back when they beat us, y'know before they swandived out of the footballing spotlight. Back then the only thing that mattered was the result, not the bigger picture. 

End of the day the only reasons we won were; PR gaffes, the flag display being underfunded because it's the Christmas period, the flag display group pocketing the money and then fucking off to Benidorm, and of course our owners paying off the refs and their players to gift the win to our more expensively assembled team of better players. 

We also had ITV put the microphones in our [their] end so that it sounded like we outsung them at times to sportswash the nation.

The mackem and ex-Sunderland manager in the studio were there to make minds think that The Learned Elders of the Protocols of Magedia had fuck all to do with the whole psy-op.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Incredibly you still have people spouting nonsense about his potential worth after Saturday’s game too. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, NJS said:

You'd think they'd be more aware of the fact they aren't in the top division after Saturday but apparently not. 

Since they're not hurting anyone, at this stage I think it's kinder just to treat them like mildly bewildered dementia patients. "Is that right, you're a mid-table Premier League side and your teenage 25-year-olds are all worth £30m? That's lovely dear, now let's get you into bed."

• Haha 16

To be fair though, they’ve all had the last laugh as we’re happy we beat them when we shouldn’t care. Or something 

• Haha 3

“Its been THREE days since Newcastle United beat Sunderland, 0 in a row marra” 

@amnestyinternational

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

image.png.554edfb01b4b0c3d8bb7975b349b9877.png

:lol: :lol: Aye their careers are uncanny, by the same point in his career Hazard had won Ligue 1 player of the year twice (the youngest player to do so) on his way to a league and cup double before a £32m transfer to Chelsea (a decade ago so that fee would be far higher), winning a Europa league with Chelsea as he took the PL by storm. In contrast, and their own admission, Clarke has bounced around a bunch of clubs and scored 44 goals in the championship. Are they going to compare Hume to Cafu next? 

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

Are they going to compare Hume to Cafu next? 

Well they do both have four letters in their name. #uncanny

• Haha 5