mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

To be fair, one of them pointed out that 2 to 3 years from now they'd still be watching bang average shit bought on the cheap, because THAT is the model. :lol:

Some of them genuinely seem to think they're going to be the next Brighton. 

• Haha 6

im pleased you're all revelling in this victory.

things aren't too good down here in the nam though, mrs tbd, a tin miner from redruth who would never have dreamed of betting on newcastle to beat sunderland 3-0 till she had the good fortune to meet me, is steadfastly refusing to share her £240 winnings.

tarnished things for me a bit.

• Haha 9

12 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

things aren't too good down here in the nam though, mrs tbd, a tin miner from redruth who would never have dreamed of betting on newcastle to beat sunderland 3-0 till she had the good fortune to meet me, is steadfastly refusing to share her £240 winnings.

“ This smells rancid”

” Your prawn curry pet?”

” No”. 

• Haha 4

So who reckons the next time we're on tv - next Saturday of course - that today won't stop them posting that we're obviously shit if we struggle or even better if we do well reckon they'd give Man City a game given the chance? 

• Like 3

Honestly why do they think they have multiple £20m+ rated players? That’s the level we sold ASM to Saudi Arabia for ffs, do they not watch Sunderland? As those players I saw today were mid table championship level players. 

• Like 4

Yeh, if Clarke had made Trippier look his age and tortured him all game perhaps but Tripps had him completely neutralised.

For the other two, Ballard practically threw the fixture and I’ve never heard of Neil

If they get £8m for Clarke they should take it.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

If they get £8m for Clarke they should take it.

... And invest it in in two £4m players. And then saw them in half and have four £2m player portions. Maybe plant them at an allotment. 

I think that's what Brighton do. 

"The model" is like a Russian Doll of ever increasing shitness. 

• Haha 9

rtg is just pure entertainment tonight, a thread is started just about every ten minutes, the meltdowns and hypocrite posts are all over the place.

I actually wondered how long before a "fan in peace" post would come along...

Here it is this daft fuckin' Swindon fan who seems to be addicted to likes off mackems has now posted his feel sorry for you thread. 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/your-supporters-today.1624397/

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

rtg is just pure entertainment tonight, a thread is started just about every ten minutes, the meltdowns and hypocrite posts are all over the place.

Here it is this daft fuckin' Swindon fan who seems to be addicted to likes off mackems has now posted his feel sorry for you thread. 

:lol: 

The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF

“shite football club friends”. Tbh there’s a good chance it’s just a mackem as well, the whole “they just want to be liked by the rest of football” is a bit of a give away. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

:lol: :lol: Love the ones that are still acting like there’s some overall brilliant model that’s working for them, while others basically confirm they’re absolutely shite and need a change of plan. 

IMG_5534.jpeg

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

He’s done well there- on a forum full of mackems he’s actually come out with the most tragic piece of shite I’ve seen on there today. 

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

Fish and chips and a wank? 

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

I’ve just looked him up. He is 25 this year. 😂

I looked up his age too after someone on RTG said he’d played well considering his age or something like that. I thought that if he was about 19 or 20 they might have a point. About 7 years older than Miley and they’re going on like he has bags of potential/improvement to come 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Howay said:

Honestly why do they think they have multiple £20m+ rated players? That’s the level we sold ASM to Saudi Arabia for ffs, do they not watch Sunderland? As those players I saw today were mid table championship level players. 

Think I pointed out recently that there’s only a handful (less than 5 iirc) Championship players that have moved for that sort of fee, excluding those from teams that have just been relegated from the PL. The idea teams would pay that for Clarke (never played in the top flight I think) or Ballard is completely delusional. They’d do well to get a combined fee of £20m. It was funny enough saying it before yesterday’s game. But afterwards? Clarke offered absolutely fuck all in an attacking sense whilst also giving Trippier the freedom to get forward at will. And despite their equally delusional / batshit crazy claims that Ballard had a good game he was shown to be out of his depth against top flight opposition. Funnily enough on the Match of the Day highlights they spoke a lot about how poor Ballard’s performance was. 

• Like 4