mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

21 hours ago, EddyRuxspin said:

Where the fuck was that keyboard crusader exile and the RTG  keyboard warriors? when Prince Abdullah  Bin Mosaad Al Saud, took over Sheff utd in 2013....errmmmm that's right no fucking where, the stupid cunts are hilarious :firefirefire:

I don’t think it’s played anymore ( I think a combination of covid and the schedule has finished it off). But the opening first class game of the cricket season in England was traditionally an MCC side v the previous year’s county championship winners. Played at Lord’s. In 2010, and for about 7 or 8 years in succession it was moved to Abu Dhabi. LWhilst weather was cited as a factor (why didn’t they play it in the West Indies, for example, like they did in 2018?), this was clearly about money. There wasn’t a peep about this in relation to ‘sportswashing’. 
Edit: by that I mean from any quarters, not just the up keepers of the eternal flame of morality from down the road 

Edited by Alex

24 minutes ago, Alex said:

I don’t think it’s played anymore ( I think a combination of covid and the schedule has finished it off). But the opening first class game of the cricket season in England was traditionally an MCC side v the previous year’s county championship winners. Played at Lord’s. In 2010, and for about 7 or 8 years in succession it was moved to Abu Dhabi. LWhilst weather was cited as a factor (why didn’t they play it in the West Indies, for example, like they did in 2018?), this was clearly about money. There wasn’t a peep about this in relation to ‘sportswashing’. 
Edit: by that I mean from any quarters, not just the up keepers of the eternal flame of morality from down the road 

Dilemma time for the inbreds, given we're now bombing Yemen.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

That and revealing how bereft of knowledge they are 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

The Saudis have spoken out against us doing it though (despite us bombing the people the mackems have so feverishly defended), so they will see that as justification that the UK and US are against the Saudis and we're (NUFC) still the baddies somehow. I almost guarantee that this is how they'll attempt to spin it on RTG.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Renton said:

And....... 

I'm guessing the SMBs are still on the side of the yemenese houthis which makes them actual traitors to this country? 

BBC News - US and UK hint at military action after largest Houthi attack in Red Sea
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67932725

I mean, I was joking, but no, many think the Houthis are a great bunch of lads.

image.png.125416a23d3651f720d922a2fc0b723c.png

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

image.png.3e63273230a6cc6e9e2b25f6aab4f0e8.png

We're celebrating it apparently.

• Haha 7

image.png.2103c609ad33e8d24b7745e89d98fd51.png

The same Saudis that are part of a coalition pulled together to help Yemen are the same Saudis who hate Yemen. Makes sense.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

image.png.2103c609ad33e8d24b7745e89d98fd51.png

The same Saudis that are part of a coalition pulled together to help Yemen are the same Saudis who hate Yemen. Makes sense.

They are as thick as pigshit, completely oblivious to the nature of the Houthi rebels and who is backing them. Why the fuck would SA want a country on their doorstep, with an unelected  government funded by Iran? Using Yemen to try and win a football argument, whilst being pig ignorant of the Realpolitik, classy.

See also the deliberate conflation of Saudi with ISIS and the casual racism they use against arabic people. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Renton said:

They are as thick as pigshit, completely oblivious to the nature of the Houthi rebels and who is backing them. Why the fuck would SA want a country on their doorstep, with an unelected  government funded by Iran? Using Yemen to try and win a football argument, whilst being pig ignorant of the Realpolitik, classy.

See also the deliberate conflation of Saudi with ISIS and the casual racism they use against arabic people. 

Aye - Similar to Saudi and 9/11 because the perpetrators were Saudi nationals.

TBF that thread is only a handful of SMB nutters making it about football - most of it is people pointing out that Saudi supports Yemen, and that the Houthis are cunts for attacking merchant ships.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Stop this behaviour right now. 

The capitalisation, the abbreviation, or the giving some mackems the benefit of assuming they aren't all complete chest thumping fucktards? :lol:

37 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

image.png.3e63273230a6cc6e9e2b25f6aab4f0e8.png

We're celebrating it apparently.

Whereas inventing the notion that we are isn’t strange at all 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

The capitalisation, the abbreviation, or the giving some mackems the benefit of assuming they aren't all complete chest thumping fucktards? :lol:

I think he means being fair to them 

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Hey, I'm no grammar fascist. We all know the universal rules of football message boards. Someone punches a horse, we're all horse punchers. Someone shags a seagull, they're all seagull shaggers. Someone shits on a seat..... Etc. 

• Haha 6

Quite the post this, btw:

IMG_8541.thumb.jpeg.39d1bb18378c555433e3d0016c3dafd2.jpeg

simultaneously showing a complete lack of understanding about what is going on whilst inadvertently revealing the only thing they’re actually bothered about :lol: 

Thick as fucking mince 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Renton said:

His favourite band is Houthi and the Blowfish. 

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

simultaneously showing a complete lack of understanding about what is going on whilst inadvertently revealing the only thing they’re actually bothered about :lol: 

Thick as fucking mince 

He’s from a town that makes bombs for BAE, sold to our ally, Saudi Arabia. 

This is insulting to mince. 

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Thick as fucking mince 

Imagine having a serious conversation about conflict in the middle-east and the west getting involved due to attacks on merchant ships and some spanner in the group interrupts someone in the middle of speaking and THIS is his contribution. I think I'd piss myself laughing, what a fucking idiot :lol:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Listen, if you think I'm letting PaddockLad, Toonpack and RobinRobin monopolise the dad jokes, you are SADLY mistaken. 

I was ridiculously proud of myself the other day- Fist Jnr asked if there were “guitar films” after watching Whiplash. 

I showed him the final play-off scene from Crossroads, and said 

“ It’s basically the Karate Kid with guitars instead of Karate- same actor too”

He said 

“ I’ve never seen the Karate Kid, Dad”

I said 

“ It’s basically Crossroads with karate instead of guitars- same actor too”

… then walked off chuckling to myself as he threw cushions at me. 

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Alex said:

Thick as fucking mince 

:lol:

Typical mackem.

image.png.10d9aad8e09fd51d97f615a10f804f8b.png

• Haha 7

I mean, maybe I should stop insulting pigshit by comparing it with the mackems?

Not only has this responder mixed up South Africa and Saudi Arabia, the OP has liked the post! 🤣

image.png.9be082ba012fbb72816b8b77ffeb537f.png

• Haha 10