mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

9 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Defence like Penfolds blanket fort. 

Kyril looked at the North Stand, looked at the derby highlights on his phone, then looked back to the North stand......

Anonymous-caller.jpg

"Hello? Is that the cabal of mysterious Tyneside businessmen? It's a single mysterious Swiss-French Wearside based businessman here. If you need any extra seats for all those members who can't get into SJP I have an entire stand you can use. You can have all the seats, £15 a pop, £10 if you have to uninstall them yourself or for £12.50 I can arrange for our fans to do it for you with their own tools? If this doesn't suit you then we can install some iPads to the back of the North Stand seats showing Newcastle games and I'll change the black cat's bar back to black and white again? Nexus are in your pocket like so many nickels and dimes so will put on some extra trains and busses if you request it?"

• Haha 11

9 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Defence like Penfolds blanket fort. 

Went missing due to it being wedding season 

• Haha 6

Since Bruce left in November 2011 (12 years ago) they've had 14 permanent managers. 23 if you include caretakers.

Thats got to be up there with the worst record in the FL surely? :lol: 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Since Bruce left in November 2011 (12 years ago) they've had 14 permanent managers. 23 if you include caretakers.

Thats got to be up there with the worst record in the FL surely? :lol: 

And if you include Bruce, definitely. 🙂 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

hqdefault.jpg

🎵

He's got.....hiiiiigh hopes,

He's got high, apple pie in the.....

Sky hopes....

🎶

frank sinatra oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

hqdefault.jpg

🎵

He's got high, apple pie in the.....

Sky hopes....

🎶

AVB would probably go there, he's done shite everywhere else so he's perfect.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

A month into the job and he hasn’t won the CL, no wonder they want him out.

Hopefully Agent Dreyfus has brought in Penfold to negotiate an eight year contract extension.

• Haha 3

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-chairman-al-rumayyan-faces-74m-lawsuit-for-‘carrying-out’-malicious-instructions-of-bin-salman.1625186/page-39#post-39953473

this athletic story about al-rumayyan which as far as I can see hasn't been particularly taken up by the national media appears to have not only brought exile out of retirement, (publicly announced he was finished with football after the cup tie) but possibly even tipped him over the edge, tragic really when he was only just clinging on to sanity by his fingernails.

he's taken up a campaign to harass north east journalists in to action, supported by several other of the resident loons on rtg. 

unsurprisingly hope, edwards etc haven't responded, so have they been threatened or silenced?

I think the answer's probably that they just can't be arsed with some fucking dribbling mackem wreck posting shite on twitter from his newport bedsit.

628504259_Screenshot_20240120_104652_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.dd9f8a0ce4ea8300a168f3bc133c0351.jpg971244842_Screenshot_20240120_104732_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.f7cb9c1017d135c9a3ffc2721c0ff0a2.jpg2049539397_Screenshot_20240120_122736_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.8eb8c27c80fc445ccf1a0efea6ea1294.jpg

Screenshot_20240120_122750_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 7

22 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I think the answer's probably that they just can't be arsed with some fucking dribbling mackem wreck posting shite on twitter from his newport bedsit.

Isle of Wight or Wales? 🤔

9 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Isle of Wight or Wales? 🤔

the welsh one.

from a pity perspective I've actually warmed to exile a bit.

he's potentially the only mackem that's ever existed who'll have upped sticks from sunderland and arguably downgraded.

the tragic fucker is 55, single, has zero Interest in watching his team play or even participate in conversation about their matches, players, managers, ownership etc but instead has had his life utterly consumed by nufc to the point his waking hours are spent writing shite on social media that absolutely no fucker either looks at or if they do, take this piss out of.

tragic cunt.  :lol:

• Haha 7