mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

image.png.6d0dad545838261f0811317e10c5e46b.png

Warning Red Light GIF by Mashed

Somewhere in the depths of Newcastle Civic Centre, a panicked conversation ensues between membersof the Saudi royal family, the Reuben brothers, and the city council.

"Def con brown, I repeat DEF CON BROWN. Redandwhitedust of the SMB has figured out our massively complicated, over-elaborate and completely unfeasible plan to grift a few more pounds for the Saudi PIF. Mission abort, mission abort".

1268308595_Shadycabal.png.cb22bb0dabb7f5fa4732b233eb8743f0.png

• Haha 13

18 minutes ago, Renton said:

image.png.6d0dad545838261f0811317e10c5e46b.png

Warning Red Light GIF by Mashed

Somewhere in the depths of Newcastle Civic Centre, a panicked conversation ensues between membersof the Saudi royal family, the Reuben brothers, and the city council.

"Def con brown, I repeat DEF CON BROWN. Redandwhitedust of the SMB has figured out our massively complicated, over-elaborate and completely unfeasible plan to grift a few more pounds for the Saudi PIF. Mission abort, mission abort".

1268308595_Shadycabal.png.cb22bb0dabb7f5fa4732b233eb8743f0.png

"It's worked for Levy lads, I think it's a good plan. We'll sell Bruno, Isak and Botman whilst we're asset stripping as well."

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

Even in their fantasy land it involves us struggling instead of them being good :lol: 

Aye, in the scenario laid out above we'd basically be back to having regular derbies, but in league one and the johnstone paint trophy or whatever it's called :lol:

• Haha 4

:lol: So, they’ve bought the club at a cost of £300m, spent another £1b in court in order to get the sale through and so far spent about £400m on players and injected £100m or so into it via the share buying cash injections, the next step of this master plan is to then buy not only new land to build a new stadium on, but also buy the land SJP currently sits on. They will then lease the land they own, to the club they own (for a reason I guess). Then they will neglect to invest in players as they cite needing to pay the stadium off (so I assume the stadium build debt is burdening the club at this point). 

The final step of this grand plan is to then sell the club that has at this point cost you £1.3b plus the land you built the new stadium on (I’ll ignore the losses they’re covering for buying players and injecting cash into the club), at a profit while the club is heavily burdened with the debt of the stadium you’ve made it build and has by this point a presumably shit squad due to neglect? What is the ultimate point of this theoretical plan and why the fuck would the poster assume there’s any chance whatsoever it’s accurate? :lol: 

Why don’t they just watch football? I’ve never once just sat about dreaming up scenarios of what the mackem owners are doing with the club :lol:

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 7

14 minutes ago, Howay said:

I’ve never once just sat about dreaming up scenarios of what the mackem owners are doing with the club :lol:

That’s the ultimate aim of meditation- have precisely fuck-all on your mind. 

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: So, they’ve bought the club at a cost of £300m, spent another £1b in court in order to get the sale through and so far spent about £400m on players and injected £100m or so into it via the share buying cash injections, the next step of this master plan is to then buy not only new land to build a new stadium on, but also buy the land SJP currently sits on. They will then lease the land they own, to the club they own (for a reason I guess). Then they will neglect to invest in players as they cite needing to pay the stadium off (so I assume the stadium build debt is burdening the club at this point). 

The final step of this grand plan is to then sell the club that has at this point cost you £1.3b plus the land you built the new stadium on (I’ll ignore the losses they’re covering for buying players and injecting cash into the club), at a profit while the club is heavily burdened with the debt of the stadium you’ve made it build and has by this point a presumably shit squad due to neglect? What is the ultimate point of this theoretical plan and why the fuck would the poster assume there’s any chance whatsoever it’s accurate? :lol: 

Why don’t they just watch football? I’ve never once just sat about dreaming up scenarios of what the mackem owners are doing with the club :lol:

He's just one of those who conflates what he hopes will happen with what he thinks will happen. The 'plan' falls down under the slightest scrutiny, but I'm sure it's picked up a few likes and a few internet backslaps, so that's what matters. 

PIF want to reflect in any glory or success, they want to paint themselves as a modern, forward facing country, they want to be the owners of the best club in the world (regardless of whether that's possible or not). PIF are not after a quick return, they don't care about flipping the stadium for a few hundred million, they don't want to cut costs or asset strip. 

• Like 4

Angry Hold Me Back GIF by Leroy Patterson

'Never happened! Fucking Mag you must be, wa windmilled the lot of them! Al fucking do ya with a oner, makkin mag shit up like that!'

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Fucking hell, look at the height of that fencing in front of the terraces. Fans literally treated like animals.  

Coventry and Oxford come to mind where the fences were so bad you couldn't watch the game anywhere near properly. 

A small reminder that it's not just the modern day tories who were cunts on every level. 

• Like 2

Along with petty jealousy his main motivation seems to be likes for his tweets. Which get virtually no traction despite him linking to them on a very popular message board where he’s  preaching to the converted. I.e. even most of them lot see through him / recognise what a sad, boring cunt he is.

That said, I find him to be very entertaining 

• Haha 3

image.png.e57de7d17ca319e43ad2631d34c497ed.png

KLD who has ties to the Saudis and did everything in his power during the derby to get into bed with them?

Also "reaction to Di Canio's personal views" - His personal views were that he was a nazi and loved a bit of fascism, and everything the nazis stood for which was basically *checks notes* murder and oppression. 

McMackem is a fucking bonehead. Ooh lets defend someone who was all about murder and oppression (because he beat the mags 3-0 once and banned ketchup in the canteens) whilst simultaneously calling Saudi Arabia for murder and oppression.

settle down, spaz - Misc - quickmeme

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

image.png.1a5bfc54d080f41c20d5d7425144ea33.png

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Fuck the PIF for not painting the Tyne Bridge!

This post of course then triggering severa dozen more about why we shouldn't have an NE mayor (like nearly every other metropolitan region) because "Wheyz why shud weez payez for their bridge lyke?".

Honestly, these cunts are an absolute embarassment with their petty bitterness, jealousy and paranoia. They're an absolute dead weight holding back the entire region. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

image.png.1a5bfc54d080f41c20d5d7425144ea33.png

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Fuck the PIF for not painting the Tyne Bridge!

This post of course then triggering severa dozen more about why we shouldn't have an NE mayor (like nearly every other metropolitan region) because "Wheyz why shud weez payez for their bridge lyke?".

Honestly, these cunts are an absolute embarassment with their petty bitterness, jealousy and paranoia. They're an absolute dead weight holding back the entire region. 

Nailed on not a single penny has been paid into NI, Council Tax or PAYE from any of the cunts at their end asking this question :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

20 hours ago, Renton said:

Fucking hell, look at the height of that fencing in front of the terraces. Fans literally treated like animals.  

Missed loads of the game if you were near- ish the front, the bloody posts were a right pain