mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

IMG_20240610_214819.thumb.jpg.3f3b229aeb52ee594ae406596798a787.jpg

Why is he talking about Europe and European clubs? 

Why is he talking about us trying to claim something when they're the masters of claiming everything that isn't inside the old city walls of Newcastle? If their catchment area claims were real they'd be getting crowds of 85,000 on a regular basis the fucking raging, lunatic. :lol:

(Also love to see them playing against whatever backward European clubs he could only dream of competing against). 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Why is he talking about us trying to claim something when they're the masters of claiming everything that isn't inside the old city walls of Newcastle? If their catchment area claims were real they'd be getting crowds of 85,000 on a regular basis the fucking raging, lunatic. :lol:

(Also love to see them playing against whatever backward European clubs he could only dream of competing against). 

European teams have to look us up because *checks notes* we’ve actually played in Europe and there is a chance we’re a fixture for them. Love a good self own do the mackems.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Dazzler said:

European teams have to look us up because *checks notes* we’ve actually played in Europe and there is a chance we’re a fixture for them. Love a good self own do the mackems.

Also a core English city, cultural centre, quite a famous party city, medieval city, "proper" University centre, actually have national and international transport links, and, of course, the sports washing centre of the European arm of the Saudi caliphate.

Sunderland? *checks notes*. Not so much. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I was talking to a mag at work and I pointed out I’d been talking to AC Milan fans and after they told me they hate the mags anarl they said they had to lewk up Newcastle on a map. But they knew exactly where it was once they realised it was about 10 miles from Sunderland 

• Haha 5

I love the way they just can't hide their racism and xenophobia. "backwards Eastern European teams" ffs. :lol:

The fucking brass neck, what do they think Sunderland is in comparison? 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

I love the way they just can't hide their racism and xenophobia. "backwards European teams" ffs. :lol:

The fucking brass neck, what do they think Sunderland is in comparison? 

Or their homophobia - regularly refer to gay people as "the gays" when they make their shit up about gay people being thrown from buildings. Or in the derby build up talking about dressing up as immensely gay stereotypes to support the LGBT community. I also love the fact that they expect us to be outraged and take to the streets about human rights abuses in Saudi but they have done less than fuck all about it - unless you count rehashing their racist propaganda, half truths and outright lies on RTG :lol:

All of their virtue would go right out the window if some middle eastern prince offered to buy out the frat boy. They'd wank off their dads (for a third time that day) just to lend his tea towel to get down the stadium in time for Look North.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

They'd wank off their dads (for a third time that day) just to lend his tea towel to get down the stadium in time for Look North.

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

4 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Or their homophobia - regularly refer to gay people as "the gays" when they make their shit up about gay people being thrown from buildings. Or in the derby build up talking about dressing up as immensely gay stereotypes to support the LGBT community. I also love the fact that they expect us to be outraged and take to the streets about human rights abuses in Saudi but they have done less than fuck all about it - unless you count rehashing their racist propaganda, half truths and outright lies on RTG :lol:

All of their virtue would go right out the window if some middle eastern prince offered to buy out the frat boy. They'd wank off their dads (for a third time that day) just to lend his tea towel to get down the stadium in time for Look North.

"If any Saudis or sportswashing shit heads ever became involved with us I’d leave and never follow the club again."

🤔

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/everton-and-the-saudis.1634779/page-3

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

"The day all 92 clubs are owned by Billionaires and all FFP restrictions are lifted will be the day we have a level playing field again."

🤔

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/everton-and-the-saudis.1634779/page-2

Now - "I wouldn't class that as sports washing like", and "all Saudis aren't evil man"

literal member of the Saudi royal family doesn't count, but an investment fund does :lol:

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

"If any Saudis or sportswashing shit heads ever became involved with us I’d leave and never follow the club again."

🤔

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/everton-and-the-saudis.1634779/page-3

I'm sure this is 100% accurate - I mean their current owner is in bed with the Saudis and he's done fuck all so far :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

ZiDan Neil turns down new contract. 

He’s on a free and we’ve just freed up £50k a week by releasing Jeff Hendrick.

I don’t care if he’s shite, it would be worth it for the fewm.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Renton said:

I love the way they just can't hide their racism and xenophobia. "backwards Eastern European teams" ffs. :lol:

The fucking brass neck, what do they think Sunderland is in comparison

you'd be surprised actually,

I've been sat in the piazza dell'anfiteatro in the walled city of lucca and seen italians looking depressed as they rue not sipping their coffee in the bridges shopping centre.

take an evening stroll down the champs-elysee in paris and you'll often hear the french deeply lamenting that brigitte bardot sounded like a fucking donkey when compared to the sexy makem accent.

and in granada you'll see spaniards looking wistfully in to the skies at the eagles swooping through the sierra nevada  and wishing they had some seagulls to shag.

• Haha 13

Well at least the penny maybe dropping with some of them. From the 'Club has became an absolute embarrassment' thread.....

IMG_20240612_130957.thumb.jpg.022ff4571a1d2bf31be3b518a7905a90.jpg

:lol: 

Wood spotted despite trees. Repeat, wood spotted despite trees. 

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

is it feasible that things can keep going wrong for them until a point is reached whereby you start to feel sorry for them?

nah.   :lol:

Chuck Fuck No GIF by Billions

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

is it feasible that things can keep going wrong for them until a point is reached whereby you start to feel sorry for them?

nah.   :lol:

Who knew Sunderland and the Tories had so much in common.

• Haha 6