mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

image.thumb.png.b6d18e78fdaa8df45419b462443ca06e.png

This gadgy needs to understand that all of those things are set up because the takes on RTG are so bat shit insane that they have to be shared across multiple platforms so that they can be mocked on a scale that their insanity deserves. It's not just toon fans that tear RTG to shreds. It's a national laughing stock.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

image.thumb.png.b6d18e78fdaa8df45419b462443ca06e.png

This gadgy needs to understand that all of those things are set up because the takes on RTG are so bat shit insane that they have to be shared across multiple platforms so that they can be mocked on a scale that their insanity deserves. It's not just toon fans that tear RTG to shreds. It's a national laughing stock.

The SMB is just a genuinely funny board to me. I find the paranoia in particular fascinating, with reference to HMHM's shadowy cabal posts. A couple of examples. In their Bruce Springsteen thread today, there is the usual stuff about how the Magedia are ignoring the concert today, particularly Look North. Then there is this. Anybody see anything wrong with this signage from Park Lane interchange in Sunderland?

image.thumb.png.894837be344fda8fb9d9147fa3c6ddea.png 

I kid you not, there were several posters going apoplectic about it being a deliberate plot from Nexus to spread mag propaganda because it's a white font against a black background. One has pursued it further abusing nexus staff there in person (apparently they called him a sad mackem bastard :lol: ) and demanding meetings etc. Now this is just not normal behaviour but is highly amusing. 

Then of course we are football rivals. The decline in SAFC has been hilarious from our perspective. Unlike them, who celebrate every goal we concede, there is almost never a match thread or posts on here for them, despite them often being on Sky, because at the end of the day they are just a funny distraction. I for one am going to continue enjoying their meltdowns for many years to come. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Renton said:

The SMB is just a genuinely funny board to me. I find the paranoia in particular fascinating, with reference to HMHM's shadowy cabal posts. A couple of examples. In their Bruce Springsteen thread today, there is the usual stuff about how the Magedia are ignoring the concert today, particularly Look North. Then there is this. Anybody see anything wrong with this signage from Park Lane interchange in Sunderland?

I kid you not, there were several posters going apoplectic about it being a deliberate plot from Nexus to spread mag propaganda because it's a white font against a black background. One has pursued it further abusing nexus staff there in person (apparently they called him a sad mackem bastard :lol: ) and demanding meetings etc. Now this is just not normal behaviour but is highly amusing. 

Then of course we are football rivals. The decline in SAFC has been hilarious from our perspective. Unlike them, who celebrate every goal we concede, there is almost never a match thread or posts on here for them, despite them often being on Sky, because at the end of the day they are just a funny distraction. I for one am going to continue enjoying their meltdowns for many years to come. 

The lad saying N-O having a mackem thread with 800+ pages proves how obsessed the mags are with them was a belter for me, as was the one sane mackem in the thread pointing out that it was set up years ago, and 800 pages isn't that much over that time frame. I wonder how many collective pages dedicated to the mighty mags they've parsnipped over the years. Bet it eclipses 800 pages :lol:

Getting mad at a sign is hilarious though, it's been a while since I went on a metro but once upon a time the metro signs for stops were in red font so I wonder when nexus changed their allegiances :lol:.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I wonder when nexus changed their allegiances :lol:.

Saudis paid them off with their dirty oil money obvs.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Saudis paid them off with their dirty oil money obvs.

Paid for their new trains under the condition that all metro and bus stop signage is changed to black and white.

• Haha 6

Just now, ewerk said:

And written in Arabic.

And south hylton metro station is demolished and replaced with a massive mosque / gay and lass stoning station.

• Haha 7

"For all stations to South Shields please change at the next station, Khashoggi was a grass."

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

"For all stations to South Shields please change at the next station, Khashoggi was a grass."

IMG_5102.jpeg

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Or I have....

You sir, can do no wrong.

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

And written in Arabic.

Someone should ask them to write “3-0” in Arabic numerals, see if they protest. 

14 hours ago, Renton said:

I assumed it was for the person who will take over from the next coach they hound out. :huh:

• Haha 1

Will Still is in talks with Norwich and likely to end up there. After all of that :lol:

• Haha 5

On 22/05/2024 at 11:54, Tdansmith said:

There's a bit of a debate who is the most obsessed...on two match threads about our friendly v Spurs 🤔

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/haway-spurs.1633778/

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/spurs-mags.1633783/

Does that ex-pat Everton fan just go on there to make the mackems feel slightly less needy and tragic? He’s like a fucking parody of a parody. I bet there’s a collective groan goes round the every time he walks in his local. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Does that ex-pat Everton fan just go on there to make the mackems feel slightly less needy and tragic? He’s like a fucking parody of a parody. I bet there’s a collective groan goes round the every time he walks in his local. 

We didnt even have a fucking match thread for that one :lol:

• Haha 5

Shewally not? A NE based Stoke fan with no axe to grind against either club seeing more MLF shirts than NUFC shirts at the airport? Although he hasn't mentioned it I'm sure there was no fevered discussions with Mags about how they could just walk about with them on and everybody just letting them as that would just be silly. 

• Haha 5

Isn't in obligatory though for Sunderland fans to travel in their shirts and then wear them every single day of their holiday in Benidorm?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Isn't in obligatory though for Sunderland fans to travel in their shirts and then wear them every single day of their holiday in Benidorm?

Aye, that's the weird thing. That Sunderland fans lay out their travelling outfit the night before a holiday and it's ALWAYS one of their shitty strips. 

And then they arrive and make a point of exploring the hotel and walking round the pool area in them, so everyone can mark their cards that the bamps have landed. 

• Haha 5

As I've mentioned before, I went on Keith Barratt"s plane to Kiev in 2003 which was in September and it was hilarious to see all the MLFs heading on holiday, scrambling to change their shit tops after clocking a few daft lads wandering around the airport. 

• Haha 4