mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Is @The Fish still confident they’re stopping up?

Nope. Thought they showed some spirit to come back from 3-0 down. 

2 hours ago, adios said:

Has @The Fish said anything since about his prediction that Short would spend big in January?

Listened to his podcast the other night after he was laughed out of it by everyone in the thread for saying Joselu was a bad choice only in hindsight, and he was still going on about it as if no one had said that to him. :lol:  

Did I say "spend big" or he'd be mad not to try and bring in some quality?

fwiw, just because you dullards think you're right, doesn't mean I'm going to change my opinion. Had Joselu put the penalty away nobody would have questioned it, and similarly had Perez or whomever stepped up and missed you'd all have been asking why Joselu wasn't taking it. You pack of reactionary arseholes :lol:

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Nope. Thought they showed some spirit to come back from 3-0 down. 

Did I say "spend big" or he'd be mad not to try and bring in some quality?

fwiw, just because you dullards think you're right, doesn't mean I'm going to change my opinion. Had Joselu put the penalty away nobody would have questioned it, and similarly had Perez or whomever stepped up and missed you'd all have been asking why Joselu wasn't taking it. You pack of reactionary arseholes :lol:

So we're all just liars then?

Dullards?  Sorry we're not as interesting as all of your mackem chums. :razz:  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

No. It's the same thing that's been happening for ages and on my old phone too. Are you going to tell me to swap my filters around?

It's only happening on your phone and not on your PC?

I would still create a new account just to see if it happens on your phone then.