mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

7 hours ago, The Fish said:

Being famous for something doesn't necessarily mean you are/do that thing. 

Geordies are famous for being warm, genuine, funny people. But you're a miserable, humourless, Janus mother fucker.

Being famous for something doesn't necessarily mean you are/do that thing.Err......err........You fuckin clown.xx

Betfair are offering 8/1 on any shit stained poundland carrier bag that happens to be blowing around the pitch tonight to score a late mackem consolation goal via tap in, lump on lads 

Edited by 247

Phoned my mate earlier, he lives with a lass from Corbridge but her folks are mackems and her son is a season ticket holder..he was leaving early for the match tonight........SO HE COULD PICK HIS SEAT FOR NEXT SEASON AS THEYRE HAVING TO SHUT HALF THE GROUND :lol:

They need 3 wins out of 4 as a minimum now, but realistically that probably isn't enough. It'll be funny if Burton can relegate them and give them the wooden spoon. Poetic even. Or Mitrovic to hammer the final nail live on TV. :D

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

Could be several seasons. Perhaps they will form one of their famous bonds with them. :razz:

:D

How embarrassing it’ll be to get the side-eye from Burton fucking Albion. 

MLF-“ Eeyah Burton, uz and yayuh ‘ave gorra speshil relationship, ‘aven’t us?”

BfA- xWRj4.gif

9 hours ago, Renton said:

Could be several seasons. Perhaps they will form one of their famous bonds with them. :razz:

I wouldn't be so sure. I reckon Burton have a chance at promotion next season.

They need 3 wins out of 4 as a minimum now, but realistically that probably isn't enough. It'll be funny if Burton can relegate them and give them the wooden spoon. Poetic even. Or Mitrovic to hammer the final nail live on TV:D

That's the dream. Mitro fouling their player to smash home an 89th minute winner for Fulham, tearing his shirt off to celebrate wildly and not being carded for either infraction. 

:lol:

Been said many a time but they're such a needy, desperately clinging fanbase aren't they? If a Newcastle United fan chats to an opposition supporter there's a good chance Sunderland won't be mentioned at all. This is highly unlikely if a Mackem cracks on with another fan. (Unless of course, all these other fans can't wait to say to said Mackem, 'Really pleased I bumped into you, while you're here, can I just tell you I think your fans are great, genuine and down to earth. You also have an amazing travelling support and as a fanbase you are miles ahead of Noocarsull supporters who are all deluded and really not all that. Anyway, as you were saying..... Oh! Before you carry on, can we form a football fans bond between our clubs? That would be nice. Sorry, you were talking about your 6 league titles and how you last beat Noocarsull.'