• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• Alex

• Howay

• The Fish

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

Doesnae look any worse either. 

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I watched about thirty seconds, right up to the point where Billy Boy actually kicks the other fella. :lol: 

It doesn’t get much better 

9 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I don't know anything at all about MMA, Boxing, whatever - but are you meant to push both hands forwards when you go for a punch like he does over and over? He looks like a toddler playing at boxing to me, but then I'm uninitiated.

Yeah, he’s basically nailed the sweet science. You’re not meant to throw jabs, you just hold your arm out. Also his signature haymaker which misses the opponent by so much he almost ends up out the ring whilst completely losing his balance is a thing of beauty. 

• Haha 2

They hounded out Cowie,who was one of their own.Then Murray,another one of their own,got hounded out,but not before being glassed by a makem just to let him know he wasn’t wanted.The drink driver and his pals left them skint and fucked off.Short the FTM badge wearer came in and quickly realised they were a shit club with shit fickle fans and was hounded out.Donny took over to make money,nowt else.A dig at their superior neighbours got him in their good books but that was never going to last.Because of threats to his safety at home and at the SOS,he stopped attending game.Now they have a new owner who will have to ask his mammy every time he’s under pressure to sign the likes of Messi and Ronaldo.He’ll be hounded out like the rest of them.FACT.

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1