• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• Alex

• Howay

• The Fish

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

OMG, this is a topic to ridicule the Sunderland?   HAHAHAH Love you.   We saw you cry at Neflix!   PS: I didn't know the menaning of 'macken'... Sorry for the inconvenien

Posted Images

Formula One sponsor, potential football club owner, business entrepreneur, is there anything this man has not been a major success in talked bollocks about?

The only thing he's achieved is having a beard worse than his patter, the hashtag loving clown.

Edited by Sonatine
  • Haha 7

:lol: He’s off his fucking rocker like. If he’d actually led the life he claims to have had up to now he’d be a pretty well known name, for good reasons I mean not known for being a little doilem on twitter. 

• Haha 5
23 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: He’s off his fucking rocker like. If he’d actually led the life he claims to have had up to now he’d be a pretty well known name, for good reasons I mean not known for being a little doilem on twitter. 

Or able to spend that much time on Twitter :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 15/01/2021 at 17:53, The Mighty Hog said:

Brucey going postal will get most of the headlines but this little beauty snuck out today:

Class!

They've already had to fork out £9mil in transfer fees for the bloke even though he didn't actually sign for them 😂