mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 minute ago, Howay said:

No surprise it’s riddled with homophobic posts followed by “gerrin”. Like I said about the “have you ever noticed women can’t drive? Aye marra their brains just aren’t as developed as men it’s science marra” thread it’s like a fucking time warp that place. 

Aye. I noticed that. Mackem logic. Go on and on about Saudi's laws on homosexuality, then spout anti-gay shite about their football neighbours in the next thread. Stay classy you mackem cunts. 

• Like 2

And btw Howay, just read a bit of the thread about the quality of the premiership. Reeks of bitterness. I love the way the OP shifts the goal posts like a Monty Python sketch when challenged. "I never said it lacked quality (erm, thread title), its just not good to watch marra". "Okay, the TOP 10 are good to watch, but the bottom half are rubbish marra". Etc. Why don't you just admit you hate NUFC and that your obsessed you mackem prick. :lol:

A lot of threads on there must be posted by geordie saboteurs is the only explanation I can think of for this bizarre shitfest. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Renton said:

And btw Howay, just read a bit of the thread about the quality of the premiership. Reeks of bitterness. I love the way the OP shifts the goal posts like a Monty Python sketch when challenged. "I never said it lacked quality (erm, thread title), its just not good to watch marra". "Okay, the TOP 10 are good to watch, but the bottom half are rubbish marra". Etc. Why don't you just admit you hate NUFC and that your obsessed you mackem prick. :lol:

A lot of threads on there must be posted by geordie saboteurs is the only explanation I can think of for this bizarre shitfest. 

:lol: Aye it’s that complete absurd refusal to have any objectivity that makes me laugh. Posts genuinely calling Bruno “that useless Brazilian” and “he’s average as fuck” in a game where he was an absolute Rolls Royce, the mackems that countered it (fair play to them) were either ignored or called mags. I’m all for taking the piss but how can you be arsed to sit down and pay attention to a match you have no stakes in other than hating one of the teams and just constantly slate the best player on the pitch? At that point you’re just making it seem like you genuinely don’t understand football. 

The one I’ve seen them doing is this “spent aahl that money and still playing (whatever player they hate at that time)”, we’ve had one transfer window with these owners :lol:. That’s their schtick though isn’t it, if it’s not immediately happening there’s no hope for anything in future no matter how blatant the signs. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye it’s that complete absurd refusal to have any objectivity that makes me laugh. Posts genuinely calling Bruno “that useless Brazilian” and “he’s average as fuck” in a game where he was an absolute Rolls Royce, the mackems that countered it (fair play to them) were either ignored or called mags. I’m all for taking the piss but how can you be arsed to sit down and pay attention to a match you have no stakes in other than hating one of the teams and just constantly slate the best player on the pitch? At that point you’re just making it seem like you genuinely don’t understand football. 

The one I’ve seen them doing is this “spent aahl that money and still playing (whatever player they hate at that time)”, we’ve had one transfer window with these owners :lol:. That’s their schtick though isn’t it, if it’s not immediately happening there’s no hope for anything in future no matter how blatant the signs. 

The first player that is a flop will become their favourite player. Whatever day he signed will become a National Holiday in Sunderland.

• Haha 2

PREMIER LEAGUE

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

CHAMPIONSHIP

WOMEN'S WORLD CUP QUALIFYING

And finally......

LEAGUE ONE

And that's the order of importance on the scores and fixtures page on the BBC website. The women's world cup qualifiers more important than their scabby leyague. Fucking magedia bastards! :lol:

• Haha 5

:lol: Reading that thread you can clearly see they would have all stopped supporting SAFC if the PiF had bought them. 

They should add consistent when they say they’re classy “consistent classy lads fans marra FTM” 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Just because Sunderland is on the wear doesn’t mean that everything on the wear is Sunderland.

Fucking hell I’ve just seen Durham Cathedral on there. We might as well stick Kielder Forest and salmon fishing on ours :lol:

• Haha 3

Even Penshaw Monument, man. The pride they take in that :lol: It’s a not particularly well constructed Victorian folly. Unlike the ancient Greek temple it apes, it doesn’t even have a roof. In architectural terms, they don’t have a lot else, hence roping in Durham Cathedral. When they redesigned their club badge, which definitely wasn’t done to make it look a bit like ours, they must’ve been scratching their heads as to what to include 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/04/10/let-alone-neil-warnock-makes-claim-about-newcastle-fans-15-mins-after-win-v-wolves/?amp

Add Warnock to the list. 

Mackem: “maybe we are wrong, maybe the atmosphere is good and that Bruno might be decent?”

RTG: “exactly what a mag would say, lad I work with said he was there, MLF mind, and could barely hear the barcodes chanting over the video of his staffy’s lovemakkin that his lass sent him. Mods can we ban this mag coont”

• Haha 5

“We turn around the corner to St James’ Park. 14,500 thousand for a reserve game against Chesterfield.”

It was different times to be fair. Rarely do we get more than ten million at reserve games these days.  

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Howay said:

Norwich on the list. Mag conspiracy with Oliver officiating, the secret cabal of Tyneside businessmen strike again. 

They’ve ruined the special relationship from the ‘85 Milk Cup final

Edited by Alex

28 minutes ago, Howay said:

Norwich on the list. Mag conspiracy with Oliver officiating, the secret cabal of Tyneside businessmen strike again. 

"Get hold of Oliver. Tell him it's time to start paying back his membership of the MCTB club. Get him to ref the Norwich against Burnley match and make sure Norwich win thus helping make Newcastle stay safe and demoralising our sworn enemies on Wearside therefore further contributing to our mission to keep them beaten down. If he's reticent then threaten to release an embarrassing story in the Ronny Gill about him. Also, get onto our man at nexus, it's a nice day, it would be a real shame if the metro line from Sunderland were to go down. Haha, Hahaha, Hahahahahaha!"

shutterstock_699567733.jpg

"Sure thing. About that Dawn Thewlis thing you mentioned last week..... she's more than happy to talk about Newcastle United first on the five minute sports bit on Look North, said it would be a pleasure and she might even mention Gateshead before Sunderland!" 

mysterious-man-in-hat-and-trench-coat-edward-fielding__01.jpg

• Haha 7

So, this may be common knowledge for all I know - I wasn't aware of it but there's plenty of people on here more knowledgeable on the region than me - I was told earlier today by my old man that the animosity between Sunderland and Newcastle (or at least the overenthusiasm for it on wearside) stems back to the 1700s and the English civil war.

Apparently Newcastle was a royalist city, and Sunderland threw in with Cromwell and, by association, the Scots. When the Royal family was restored or however that went, Newcastle was rewarded for its loyalty by being given mining contracts that were otherwise with Sunderland. A grudge that the Sunderland residents apparently have generationally hung on to without necessarily being aware of it.

And from that point they've been economically behind us. It's interesting because the English civil war was a great waste of everyone's time that Sunderland seems to have wholeheartedly embraced following a populist uprising, which they 'won' and then disproportionately suffered for.. which, idk, sounds kinda familiar to some other great event that perhaps occurred more recently...?

• Like 3