mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Never underestimate the power of the magaverse. 

Someone should do a documentary on RTG. The beliefs held, the aversion to facts, the collective psychosis. It's not dissimilar to QAnon. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Funny how every team turns up and gives their performance of the season against the mackems but everyone we’ve played this year has rolled over and let us tickle their tummy.

:lol: It's almost like a half full stadium in the 3rd division is like a cup final to clubs like Sheffield Wednesday and Ipswich whereas a premier League full house with an atmosphere lulls the likes of Wolves into a false sense of security?

• Haha 4

Friends, there’s so many possibilities that we haven’t even experienced yet that could well send this lot mental. Kieran Trippier scoring a free kick in a World Cup Quarter Final, for instance. Imagine when the entire country is praising that. And that’s before PIF start piling the kind of money into the area that would a shady Tyneside cabal blush.

Theres no end to potential scenarios that will properly send them west

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione
  • Haha 7

10 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Friends, there’s so many possibilities that we haven’t even experienced yet that could well send this lot mental. Kieran Trippier scoring a free kick in a World Cup Quarter Final, for instance. Imagine when the entire country is praising that. And that’s before PIF start piling the kind of money into the area that would a shady Tyneside cabal blush.

Theres no end to potential scenarios that will properly send them west

a howking in the city of dreaming spires today to get the ball rolling!

:lol:

There was someone on there saying they shouldn’t be obsessing, watching us on a Friday night etc. She has a point, unless they’ve been playing us I’m struggling to think of when I’ve made an effort to watch them in my entire life. I went to Roker Park with some Spurs supporting family from down south when it was Canon League Division One.  I remember them losing the 92 iirc cup final to Liverpool and the Milk Cup loss to Norwich. Obviously seen highlights etc. First reply to her reasonable post is that she’s just outed herself as a mag :lol: a sizeable proportion of them are absolutely tapped 

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, Howay said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/jamie-carrascouse-….1575910/

Add Jamie Carragher to the list. He said something positive about Newcastle, which simply CANNOT be true. 

:lol: They’re even bringing up the thing about him spitting and going “they deserve each other” as if there’s some love fest going on :lol: the bloke was covering our game and said something positive about us ffs they need to get a grip like, they’re genuinely losing their minds over a pundit saying the most innocuous thing. 

Wondering what other totally rational things they’re saying? The Premier League is really shit quality now, nothing like when they played in it apparently. And a thread about lads fans living in Newcastle :lol: 

That is possibly the most pathetic bitter thread on the internet. Also Jamie Carrascouse ffs? It doesnt even scan. Jesus wept. They say we're living rent free in their heads when there are hundreds of hilarious threads about us every day on RTG. That place always reminds me life could be worse and actually cheers me up, long may it continue. :nufc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Love this. The funny thing is, the one stck theybthink they've got to beat us with, nobody else cares, just as with Man City. And we haven't beaten them for nearly 4000 days? We probably will nevwr beat them in the league again in my lifetime, i wonder why? :lol:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

And before i get up after my first lie in in yonks (hope the gaviscon worked @Gemmill), the top 3 threads on RTG are about us, with plenty others down tye front page. This one is number 3, very weird.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-gallowgate.1575932/#post-35848071

we're all devastated about seaburn beach apparently. oh and I'm rapidly headed for the grave but I can categorically state that not once in my lifetime up to now have I ever been jealous of anything sunderland related. nor do I expect to be in the time I have left on our flawed but beautiful planet!

Screenshot_20220409-104814_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Renton said:

Love this. The funny thing is, the one stck theybthink they've got to beat us with, nobody else cares, just as with Man City. And we haven't beaten them for nearly 4000 days? We probably will nevwr beat them in the league again in my lifetime, i wonder why? :lol:

Well you never know, there is this....

EFL_PAPAJOHNS_TR_P_REG_RGB - Papa John's

• Haha 3

What I particularly like is the way they think we should completely abandon our club, claiming they’d do the same. Yet there they are, on a Friday night, watching our game on Sky. Most of the money football makes from Sky ends up in the hands of premier league clubs and you get more money the more you’re on the telly. There they are, literally boosting our viewing figures, which in turn leads to more revenue, as the most watch teams get more coverage. And they think they’re somehow morally superior because they’re desperate to see us lose. They’re fucking great, man :lol: 

• Haha 8

29 minutes ago, Renton said:

Tweets about it nonstop and has done for months. 40 followers :lol: 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Tweets about it nonstop and has done for months. 40 followers :lol: 

just needs another 15 more and he'll have caught up to the 55 followers wearside amnesty have chalked up in the 7 years they've been tweeting.

i'd be willing to bet me house to a penny that that cunt isn't one of them, nor any fucker else over there for that matter.

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

What I particularly like is the way they think we should completely abandon our club, claiming they’d do the same. Yet there they are, on a Friday night, watching our game on Sky. Most of the money football makes from Sky ends up in the hands of premier league clubs and you get more money the more you’re on the telly. There they are, literally boosting our viewing figures, which in turn leads to more revenue, as the most watch teams get more coverage. And they think they’re somehow morally superior because they’re desperate to see us lose. They’re fucking great, man :lol: 

That's a fantastic point like. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Alex said:

There was someone on there saying they shouldn’t be obsessing, watching us on a Friday night etc. She has a point, unless they’ve been playing us I’m struggling to think of when I’ve made an effort to watch them in my entire life. I went to Roker Park with some Spurs supporting family from down south when it was Canon League Division One.  I remember them losing the 92 iirc cup final to Liverpool and the Milk Cup loss to Norwich. Obviously seen highlights etc. First reply to her reasonable post is that she’s just outed herself as a mag :lol: a sizeable proportion of them are absolutely tapped 

I was in the Gillingham end in 1987. Weirdly, despite coming from Kent they didn't half sound a lot more northern than that .... :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Renton said:

We haven't played them in any of the last 2,211 of those! :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Renton said:

And before i get up after my first lie in in yonks (hope the gaviscon worked @Gemmill), the top 3 threads on RTG are about us, with plenty others down tye front page. This one is number 3, very weird.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-gallowgate.1575932/#post-35848071

No surprise it’s riddled with homophobic posts followed by “gerrin”. Like I said about the “have you ever noticed women can’t drive? Aye marra their brains just aren’t as developed as men it’s science marra” thread it’s like a fucking time warp that place. 

• Like 3