Gone Fishing

The Fish

Chelsea fans on the prospect of the run in might be interesting if you can wade through the glory fans

I'm going to hang fire on Chelsea until we play them.

The masochist in me would say Sunderland but I would go with Man U.

with maybe a question about Ben Arfa mugging them off at Old Trafford. :)

Happy to do a Man U one; given Ferguson has been so successful for so long and Man U what are they going to do when he goes?, about the media stating this is the poorest Man U side for ages yet the still won the league, Ravel Morrison, just how pivotal has Scholes return been?

Also I was thinking of doing an end of season one for all the teams including the three Championship sides that get promoted.

Right, Questions for Stoke.

Standard ones are:

Tony Pulis wears a suit for interviews and tracksuit and cap for the game... what's up with that?

As a follow up; there's a term getting more and more use "negative football", is there such a thing and isn't it just a different way of winning?

Should Crouch go to the Euros?

As football fans, how do you react to complaints about changing your pitch size between Premier League and Europa games?

Ryan Shotton seems to be getting more and more games, and Delap less and less. Is there more to his game than simply being a replacement Trebuchet?

These questions may seem to have Stoke labelled a one-dimensional side: 'Long ball, big men in box, scrap for a goal' from the Sam Allardyce school, but this a consensus opinion from other fans. Is this fair?

How much of this season is down to the management team and how much is it due to the players?

What's a realistic aim for Stoke next season? Where do Stoke need to strengthen to achieve this?

Who has been your player of the season?

What has been your biggest frustration this season (can be performances, players, opposition, media, fans, anything)?

Which managers have impressed you this season?

Which Premier League Players have stood out?

Which are your danger men that we should be looking out for?

Which Newcastle players are you worried about?

Which have been your 2 stand out games this season? (One involving Stoke, one without)

Which away fans have impressed you the most/least?

What do you predict the score to be?

Edited by The Fish

Id personally ask how they, as football fans, feel about the pulis way, changing pitch size between PL and Europa games, the towels etc

Id personally ask how they, as football fans, feel about the pulis way, changing pitch size between PL and Europa games, the towels etc

He's the best manager they've had Alan Durban got them into the old first division so I would imagine they love the bloke.

Can't be worse than the Swansea lot.

I'd ask if towels were banned and advertising hoardings bolted down a foot away from the touch line would they be annoyed that's 80% of their game gone?

Also something about them cheering throw-ins.

Is Ryan Shotton a suitable trebuchet for Stoke now that Delap is getting less games or will they be signing Greg Halford in the summer?

Trebuchet

ClappingBear.gif

good effort fish, though having had a look around the board theres a lot of "delusional geordie" "I know a NUFC fan (mag at work)" shit on there

I have no idea what this question means?

Why if Stokies hate Mackems , do you still want them to beat Newcastle when we play them ?

I've read it loads, and it seems to me, it either is stating that Stoke hates sunderland and then asking why we want either; Stoke to beat Newcastle, or sunderland to beat Newcastle when Stoke plays (either) sunderland or Newcastle... It makes no sense :lol:

Why if Stokies hate Mackems , do you still want them to beat Newcastle when we play them ?

I've read it loads, and it seems to me, it either is stating that Stoke hates sunderland and then asking why we want either; Stoke to beat Newcastle, or sunderland to beat Newcastle when Stoke plays (either) sunderland or Newcastle... It makes no sense :lol:

I just read the full post you've take that from and practically none of it makes any sense at all.

I just read the full post you've take that from and practically none of it makes any sense at all.

He's fucking clueless.

For the recod I've never refered to anyone as a messiah. Except myself, of course,