Other clubs summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

Does he primarily play out wide right then? If so I'm guessing it'll be a straight fight between him and Valencia for the starting position. Seems odd given how well Valencia played there.

Valencia is class but this lad has the potential to be something far better.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which podcast is it that hands out the honorary Brazilian shirtnames to long time listeners? They have been talking about this lad for a year or more now. First time I've really seen any footage of him because I don't really follow South American football apart from the odd game in the Copa Libertodores game but wholly shit he looks like a worldbeater.

Edit: Talking about Lucas

Edited by toonotl

I think he's been getting a lot of injuries over the last couple of season and playing less and less. I suspect Everton are farily happy to get a big earner off the payrol when he's not offering anywhere near as much anymore.

Edit: Although I may be talking shite as a quick check on wiki tells me he played 35 times in the league for them last season (his most ever!).

Edited by David Kelly

Reports flying around abou Sunderland agreeing a deal for Seydou Doumbia from CSKA Moscow.

If he was any good mr Carr would of scouted him up when he was a Young Boys. Stats look impressive but would you leave cska for a mid table prem team?

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like a lot of Liverpool fans have been put about by the possible Agger sale (as well as Bellamy, and Rodgers' handling of Carroll), and the backlash of Rodgers is beginning :lol:

5GlRI.gif

Seems like a lot of Liverpool fans have been put about by the possible Agger sale (as well as Bellamy, and Rodgers' handling of Carroll), and the backlash of Rodgers is beginning :lol:

5GlRI.gif

:calmdown:

Hes got a fair bit outstanding on his contract, so as he hasnt asked for a move he's entitled to get it all paid up by his present club, including any bonuses. This is usually why clubs cant give players away and they become a huge drain on resources after relelgation.Burnley are also on a 15% cut for the sell-on.Regardless, O'Neil is fuckin stupid to even consider it and his board are worse if theyre backing him. Whichever way you dress it up, Fletcher isnt worth 12 million. He would be worth taking on loan though...not the best, but he does have something. Shola hobbled off last night as well...