Chelsea vs Newcastle United Wed 2 May 2012 7.45pm

Andrew

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guaranteed we'll turn up here after the Wigan game. It'll be a bit like the games at the Emirates and Old Trafford I reckon, we'll defend quite well, Simpson'll clear off the line and it'll be very tight. We are good on the counter attack with Ben Arfa/Cabaye/Cisse

Id have Guthrie back in for this.

Regardless of the result I'm really looking forward to watching this in the pub with several sherrys and even more so a day on the razz for the last :( home game on Sunday.

The Wigan result has been like a kick in the nuts to the rampant expectation that six straight wins brought so I have told myself now just to enjoy the last three regardless.

Naturally I can't see me doing what I'm told but hey ho :lol:

Id have Guthrie back in for this.

Regardless of the result I'm really looking forward to watching this in the pub with several sherrys and even more so a day on the razz for the last :( home game on Sunday.

The Wigan result has been like a kick in the nuts to the rampant expectation that six straight wins brought so I have told myself now just to enjoy the last three regardless.

Naturally I can't see me doing what I'm told but hey ho :lol:

I'd keep the same team; they clearly have quality running through it, no matter yesterday's result. That first XI can do Chelsea and they should have a fire up their arse.

Someone was saying that Guthrie travelled yesterday but didn't get in the squad?

Chelski's run has to end some time like. It's been an incredible run with a heavy degree of fortune so hopefully we can shut the yobbo wankers up. We had a couple of good trips there last year. By the way, it's always puzzled me...where the fuck do the Chelsea fans come from?

They were great today and Torres has finally remembered where goal is recently, hoping they have a capitulation like we did yesterday but it's pretty thin hope tbh. Like J69 said I just hope we can nick a draw.

I s'pose the pressure is back off us after that crash back down to earth yesterday too which could work in our favour. We'll go there as underdogs, we're all happy with Europa League anyway tbh and we can all just enjoy the game and hope for the best! What would be really fucking gutting would be missing out on the final day at Everton or finishing 4th and Chelski winning the CL.

Have to be content coming away from there with a draw. Given the last game from both teams. I reckon you'll get good odds on us winning :lol:

All the makings of an absolute hiding. Which means we'll either come away with a draw or even nick a win - it'd be typical Newcastle.