McLeish sacked

LeazesMag

Villa are a mess at Tue moment but still a big enough draw for someone pike Lambert or Rodgers.

Learner threw money at MON and realised it was unsustainable so now they are on a major down scaling project since they're losing a fortune, they've got an average squad there now too.

Brendan Rodgers' tedious, self-satisfied passing game would be perfect for them. The footballing equivalent of their accents.

His "It'll be interesting to see the possession stats" line after we beat them was beautiful. I suspect his hand had 100 percent possession of his cock as he looked at them.

Brendan Rodgers' tedious, self-satisfied passing game would be perfect for them. The footballing equivalent of their accents.

His "It'll be interesting to see the possession stats" line after we beat them was beautiful. I suspect his hand had 100 percent possession of his cock as he looked at them.

:lol:

Edited by trophyshy

:lol:

Disappointed they've got shot of him as I'm sure he'd have screwed them sufficiently by mid-season that even if he were to be replaced they'd still go down.

I wonder though, Lerner won't have a taste for spending big sums, and unless they get a good manager in, I can still see them struggling next year.

Strong rumours that King Kenny has been sacked!

I doubt he's jetted off to Boston on holiday. If he is getting the boot, I think it's f*cking hilarious they've made him travel - bet they don't let him claim expenses neither.

BTW - VIlla are rumoured to want David Platt. Like he's ever going to leave Man City to go back to that lot... :crylaughin:

Edited by Craig

I doubt he's jetted off to Boston on holiday. If he is getting the boot, I think it's f*cking hilarious they've made him travel - bet they don't let him claim expenses neither.

BTW - VIlla are rumoured to want David Platt. Like he's ever going to leave Man City to go back to that lot... :crylaughin:

Depends if he wants to advance his career as he's never going to get the managers job there.

McClaren done the same when he left Man Utd for Boro.