Mathieu Debuchy

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The club want to stop these lengthy contracts as they mean nothing at all may as well have a 12 month and we'll see how it goes. De Jong snr supposedly on a 6 year contract you can guarantee if he's any good he'll be off in 12/18 months .

Lee Ryder

Debuchy: “Nothing is done at this moment. For now, we are in talks. Arsenal is a top club, we will see what happens.” #arsenal #nufc

Probably weighing up all his options.

hes going to arsenal its more a less a done deal i actually put debuchy up for sale on fifa 14 during the season mode and guess who put in the first offer to buy him.

hes going to arsenal its more a less a done deal i actually put debuchy up for sale on fifa 14 during the season mode and guess who put in the first offer to buy him.

Cefn Druids ???

Webuyanyplayer.com?

Aye, and almost certain to loose Debuchy and Ben Arfa as well. We are actually well behind where we were in terms of squad depth last season, let alone strengthening it in anyway.

The 7 players (out of which we only have 3 at the moment including Perez) the papers have been talking about is just about the minimum we'll need to have any semblance of a proper squad. And we are supposed to be grateful and treat it as some sort of stellar transfer window?

Edited by aimaad22

It's still early in the transfer window and we have 3 players in. Those that have left were all surplus to requirements, except maybe Tavernier. We still have some good kids that are close to being ready to step up, as well.

I'm confident that we will have at least 3 more new faces in well in time for the new season. More if we lose any other players.

Haven't we already bought 3 players?

Xisco Jr doesn't count. He'll be in the reserves for a year, then shipped out to Arbroath and then let go in 2017.

Xisco Jr doesn't count. He'll be in the reserves for a year, then shipped out to Arbroath and then let go in 2017.

:lol: Certainly worth a cheeky 5 quid punt that.