NUFC Pre Season 2012 - 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TEAM v SC Braga: Harper, Simpson, Coloccini ©, Tavernier, Gutierrez, R Taylor, Marveaux, Tiote, Ba, Cisse, Sammy Ameobi

Everyone else on the subs bench this evening, except Dan Gosling who picked up a slight knock in the game yesterday

Sort of defeats the purpose of a penalty shoot out if they let it end in a draw like

I believe the purpose was to give the players experience of a tense penalty shoot out in front of a crowd rather than to actually win.

Y'know, for the the future, when we have tense penalty shoot outs in a virtually empty stadium.

I was going to book flights over for these games until I realised that it would be easier for me to get from here to the Algarve than from where I'd be staying to the stadium.

Marveaux looks excellent, he's got the football brain to play fast one touch football which is good to see.

Will link up well with HBA and Cabaye in midfield.

Was just about to post about how sharp and effortless Marveux looked.

Well I never, both our strikers missing penalties.(ok so Ba got the rebound but he missed the penalty shot)

Sammy shows a lot of effort and promise but he lost a lot of balls tonight.

Tiote needs to go on loan to the Circus so he can be tamed by the lion-trainer..

Cisse wasted 2 golden opportunities you wouldn't expect him to.

Well I never, both our strikers missing penalties.(ok so Ba got the rebound but he missed the penalty shot)

Sammy shows a lot of effort and promise but he lost a lot of balls tonight.

Tiote needs to go on loan to the Circus so he can be tamed by the lion-trainer..

Cisse wasted 2 golden opportunities you wouldn't expect him to.

Do you ever stop complaining?