Dogs.

wolfy

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people accept satellites being up- in space without really knowing how they stay there don't they, as they all assume it has to be correct.

If anyone can prove they are up there I'd love to hear the reasoning behind it, as, as far as I'm concerned , there isn't any man made craft in space at all, not even a wheel nut.

:lol: You fucking headcase. Shame nobody could hoy you up there to have a look.

The Iss passes around on a cycle. It can and has been photographed many times as it passes. Unless you're suggesting its some God with a tin can on a piece of string :lol:

The Iss passes around on a cycle. It can and has been photographed many times as it passes. Unless you're suggesting its some God with a tin can on a piece of string :lol:

With respect, he doesn't want to hear about photographic evidence. Those can be faked. He's looking for something more...... proofyish.

nope, no no no

no one that stupid could think about something in that detail and conspiracy theorists are smarter than that.

Machines don't need air to exist. They are not humans.

They are literally millions of pictures of Earth taking from space stations btw.

Try cooling a machine down without air and also, try keeping a machine up in space for a decade , supposedly orbiting Earth, using no propulsion at all.

From the point of view of satellite TV. Why lie? Why make me put a "satellite" dish on my house if there are no satellites. I couldn't give a shit where those pictures come from. I'm certainly not invested in them arriving at my house from space.

As I say...this is a controversial subject and it's to do with satellites not existing in space.

Of course , I know people are going to say, "WHAT", is this guy nuts?

I bet most of you haven;t took the time to really think about something like this and accept it for what it is, as you have seen rockets take off with satellites in , to put them into space and, BANG we have satellite television.

Here's a few things for you all to think about...

1. why are our satellite dishes not pointed up at the sky.

2. Why do we have cable TV if satellites work so well.

3. Why do we have spy planes when satellites work so well.

4. why do we have planes and helicopter mapping when satellites work so well.

5. Why can't you get an up to date picture of your own house if satellites work so well.

Now I know there will be a few amateur astronomers on here that will most likely jump in with the " oh I have seen them through my radio telescope" and "I can show you a pic of the space station I took"...

Well I don;t want to hear this as it can easily be fabricated, so to save me calling anyone a liar and to just get in with a discussion without people going mental trying to get a point across, all I ask is a few simple things if you are arguing FOR satellites.

1. Do not use, " I have seen them, or I have a picture of it's shape in orbit."

2. Do not tell me you were at the rocket lift off with the satellite on-board.

3. Do not give me any evidence that directly involves yourself or a friend of a friend worked or works for N.A.S.A.

Basically , all I'm asking is, if you believe there are satellites up there....give me proof of this by using simple logic that people can understand and not , silly equations, or N.A.S.A or Einstein or Hawking e.t.c said so.

Ok let's see who can convince me they are real, which includes the ISS and the Hubble as well.

I'll leave this with you all and all I ask is to argue it sensibly and not to turn it into a bitch fight, fair enough?

1) They are aren't they? Is your dish pointed at the ground? How do you think Sky TV works btw?

2) anyone on Virgin will tell you cable is superior if you can get it.

3) How do you know spy planes exist?

4) Ditto.

5) Eh? Do you expect satellites to provide you with a 24h webcam view of your house?

Have you got an alternative hypothesis to how we get satellite communications, TV, Hubble space shots if satellites (which you can easily see with the naked eye) don't exist?