Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

jonasjuice

Currently considering terminating my girlfriends contract, and while looking back at my previous clumsy, embarrassing or downright rude attempts at nice amicable break-ups I was wondering what stories the tt heartbreakers had to offer. Fire away.

Wait till she's signed off from work with a decade's supply of prozac for crying uncontrolably over a passing comment her offspring may have made which made her feel utterly worthless, then go round the same night and dump her. Worked a treat, she got engaged to someone else 6 months later :)

I once chose the classic. Go round, shag the bejaysus out of her , then drop the bomb.

Guaranteed to be final. :lol:

Done that, well at least I waited until the next day.

Another girl the day after shagging her all night after she'd visited me from 90 miles away.

And even better, after a blazing row erupted over facebook chat. Two days after her birthday. Which I mistook for the previous day. :lol:

In my defence, two of the above were mackems.

I'm lovely really, honestly.

Can't go wrong with a Tweet.

@Sharon #finished

:D

A new goal for me to aim for, I knew I signed up to a twitter for a reason.

I may currently be with an intelligent, caring, busty nymphomaniac but it's a price I'm willing to pay.

Just change your relationship status to Single on Facebook.

And then "its complicated" a day later and then "in a relationship" again. Should about do it ;)

Just tell her it's not her, it's you and you don't want to mess her life about and you've made your mind up to concentrate on other things in your life rather than a relationship... then turn around and walk away - it's classic, it's corny and there's no come back.

... just don't get caught by the speed camera on your way home like I did.

Done that, well at least I waited until the next day.

Another girl the day after shagging her all night after she'd visited me from 90 miles away.

And even better, after a blazing row erupted over facebook chat. Two days after her birthday. Which I mistook for the previous day. :lol:

In my defence, two of the above were mackems.

I'm lovely really, honestly.

:lol:

Learn from the Master , Jonasjuice, learn.

Dare you to tell whilst still nuts deep.

( if you do it whilst " a la chien" it will turn into Rodeo fuck :lol: )

I say you stream the break up live.

extra points if you can make her laugh through tears, or fit in the line "you'll be fine slugger"

Just act like a twat until she realises it's over and dumps you. I suggest going out with friends instead of her, ignorning calls and texts and actng cold around her. She'll get the message soon enough.

She'll probably throw in some filthy sex in a desperate last ditch attempt to save the relationship - an added bonus plus you avoid having the awkward process of having to break it off yourself.

Ok, I'll be Toonraider. Its someones daughter, little girl. Be Nice. :angry2:

Aye. Try not to be an arsehole. We've all done it at some point, but it's not something you'll feel good about.

Just tell her, you'll have an hour or so of tears/shouting, and then gtfo.

Aye. Try not to be an arsehole. We've all done it at some point, but it's not something you'll feel good about.

Just tell her, you'll have an hour or so of tears/shouting, and then gtfo.

Hmm, this post, you house hunting.…

There's a little Gremlin on the way, isn't there? :lol: