Which Toontasticers would you fancy a pint with?

The Fish

Pint  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that was when I met a few in centurion, I know Tom was there and I think JJ. She was getting hammered then and I left early to meet up with my mate before KO and I heard about the L7 puke :lol:

Oh, and dont forget Bridget as well.

Remember that little freak that turned up. Borderline dwarf, necked a bottle of brown ale which took both hands and all of her strength to lift to her mouth, and then hoyed up all over L7. Christ!

Kid four seats down from us at the closing ceremony on Sunday night managed to do a Coke-and-chocolate projectile vomit just as Boris Johnson took hold of the Olympic flag. :lol: We basically missed the fallout, but the lad and lass next to us in white T-shirts will have had an interesting trip home...

Remember that little freak that turned up. Borderline dwarf, necked a bottle of brown ale which took both hands and all of her strength to lift to her mouth, and then hoyed up all over L7. Christ!

:( screw you all

Was that you?!

That's probably my favourite post in any of the gold threads tbh, i was in stiches the first time i read it.

The thread about PP stalking some fella in a video shop was brilliant as well.

Him and that camera. :lol:

I'd quite like to have a pint with CT because I imagine getting drunk and singing to Abba with him would be alright really in a social club wedding do sort of way.

Would go on the lash with Fish just to see him try and tap lasses up.

Ahem ahem, you did have a pint with me ( or at least we were in the same pub at the same time), but yes a night of Karaoke would sort you out. :)

I reckon CT would be one of the most personable and down to earth people to have a pint with on here as it happens. He might talk shit when it comes to politics and change hobbies and fads like I change my Y dogs but he comes across as a genuine enough bloke with no edge about him.

(You owe me a tenner for that, taxi driver, no shrapnel.) ;)

I reckon CT would be one of the most personable and down to earth people to have a pint with on here as it happens. He might talk shit when it comes to politics and change hobbies and fads like I change my Y dogs but he comes across as a genuine enough bloke with no edge about him.

:lol:

Putting us lot together in one pub would be like the first week of big brother. The wallflowers, the dark horses, the gob shites, the sound of my own voicers etc etc.

Maybe every round we could vote someone out :lol:

Maybe speed drinking would be better. Like speed dating but 5 minutes over a pint.

I can take that every so often tbh. If he's buying me a burger in The Strawberry, I'm on board.

Cheeseburger on a first date, fuck that. Balti pie maybe.

Ive just realised tonight that Saturday will bring a return to drinking Erdinger on draught. Im so happy :bunny:

The bellend did start the Moon Landings thread though. ;)

Edited by luckyluke