Other games

nortoon

What a dick Dyer is. Has the right to ask but was told no and needs to accept it. Half an hour left to get his 3rd. Manager should take him off

He had every right to kick off. What kind of person blocks a lad from getting a hattrick?

A person who is nominated penalty taker before kick off and wants a goal himself

but he wasnt though, apparently they didnt have a nominated pen taker and havent had one all season. But he is bigger than wee dyer though and the skipper Williams didnt get involved to sort it out like he should have. dyer had every reason to be pissed off to be honest

I think in those situations you'd usually say dyer is being a twat but he would have made history being the first player to score a hatty in the league cup final. He's got every right to be fucked off but he strikes me as a bit of a monghead anyway

I really don't think that the 'keeper should have been sent off tbh. Especially when a lot of 'keepers will see a yellow for the same offence - i-e the Mentalist (sic) 'keeper.

It's a bit of a poor call when they are 3-0 down against a much better team & have just conceded a penalty.

I think in those situations you'd usually say dyer is being a twat but he would have made history being the first player to score a hatty in the league cup final. He's got every right to be fucked off but he strikes me as a bit of a monghead anyway

i dont think thats fair really,I think he has learnt from some mistakes he made when he was younger and he aint no nile ranger like. He's been there (here) about 5 years now so has more rights than de guzman iyam

A lot of big leads taking place across europe for the teams topping their tables. Barcelona, Man United, Bayern Munich & Juventus all running away with their respective leagues.

A lot of big leads taking place across europe for the teams topping their tables. Barcelona, Man United, Bayern Munich & Juventus all running away with their respective leagues.

Interesting. Conspiracy theory?

You aint fucking wrong there, could've done with a 2 goal defeat there, but all things considered ill take it

Edit :- fucking hell, we go above em alphabetically anyway! Good oh!

Edited by ToonMarshy