Other games

nortoon

They don't miss the all round play of Eto'o at all man. No denying how class he is but look at what they've achieved since he left so it's ridiculous to say that they miss him.

One thing at the moment is they are over reliant on the goals of Messi. Pedro is looking to get back to some form and I think he's class so that's good for them. They spent big money on Sanchez who hasn't delivered at all. I think they will probably cut their losses on him this summer, as he hasn't adapted to their style at all. He was brilliant under Udinese's counter-attacking style but he hasn't been able to adapt to playing with much less space.

The same stuff comes out every time Barcelona suffer a defeat in a big game, people always come out and say negative things about their style, they need a different plan etc. They're the most successful team of the past 20 years and to expect them to win all of the time just isn't going to happen.

The one thing they're missing at the moment is Vilanova.

Any side would miss Eto'o at his peak tbh. Right to let him leave but he was a quality player for them.

Surprised they're not linked to Falcao given Villa seems to be on his way out in the summer and Sanchez as you say doesn't fit into their system. Silly signing that they didn't really need at the time.

They'll spend big money on a new keeper in the summer though, so I doubt there'll be a big name striker joining until Neymar decides to leave Brazil.

I doubt they'd consider Falcao either as they would have to change their whole style of play due to Messi playing in the middle. They need to spend some money on a decent wide forward as Villa isn't getting any younger and Sanchez as I have mentioned isn't up to standard.

They should buy Carroll as their plan b option. ;)

They'll spend big money on a new keeper in the summer though, so I doubt there'll be a big name striker joining until Neymar decides to leave Brazil.

How much do you think that Forster would cost them?

I wonder how Guardiola will do at Bayern. Some of his signings at Barca were shocking. The Ukrainian defender Cygarinski(?), Sanchez, Hleb, Kerisson. Zlatan was sold at a huge loss after massively undermining him.